Feedback Please !!

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Hi , We have just recently moved to the shopify platform after years & years of creating native websites. Please give us some feedback on navigation , design & anything else you can think of !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 78 108

Hi, @Hasbro,

Hank here from Shopify.

Would you be able to share your store URL so that both myself and the community can take a look at this for you and give you some feedback?

All the best, -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Oops . Sorry. Here goes  basicslife.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Hasbro,

I just reviewed your website and Its Amazing! It has everything at its place. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Speed Optimization: You need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion. Your google page mobile speed score is only 9%. and desktop speed score is 60% . It should be above 80.

444.jpg

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @Hasbro ,

I had quick look at your website and the design is really eye-catching(wonderful). I can see that you have fantastic  collection of products.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider for getting more sales :

1. Customer testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Hi ,

Thank you for your reply. 

How do you increase speed. Is there an app for that or do we write to shopify for that ?

As far as reviews go we need to bring in reviews from our customers who shop at our offline stores ? Do you know how we could achieve that ?

How do we bring in Customer testimonials for our online store ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @HasbroHonestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. Here are some addons you should do which will help you to get conversions:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

To maximize engagement on your store and increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Hi , Please write back to me on suhail@hasbroclothing.com .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Hasbro

Who are you mentioning here to write to you. Could you please specify?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 2

Trillion.

0 Likes