Feedback Please!!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi!

I just started my website almost a week ago and have over 500 views and only 1 sale... is there something that I need to change on my site? I thought I'd followed all the tutorials and taken the majority of the advice I was given but and still not making any sales. I know I must be patient but I'd rather catch whatever is wrong before I get 6 months in without any sales. 

hearthhomeoasis.com

Thank you!! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Hearth Home Oasis,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• "Home" button is quite important in the header menu beginning for better navigation to the homepage.
  • Multiple newsletters should be strictly avoided on the homepage.
  • Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope your issue gets resolved, All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Congratulations on your store, I must say it is simply beautiful. Your photography is so clean, captivating and beautiful that it was a delight to stumble upon your store. On that, your products looks really appealing as well. Overall you're headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to take your store to your desired destination. 

I have a few recommendations that might be of help to you. 

1. I would recommend you to clean up your homepage design a little bit. It's pretty busy right now. I would highly suggest running a heatmap to see where people are clicking so you know the busiest part of the page and you can try to relocate the rest of the stuff that's not being clicked a lot. 

2. Reduce the explanation of the featured product. There is a lot of blank place on the side of the explanation and you're just losing viewers. People only like to read what catches their eye, nothing beyond that. 

3. Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

4. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

6. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met. This will considerably reduce site abandonment. 

7. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose -Superbar

8. Lastly, and the MOST IMPORTANT, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes