Hi, just launched my store and was wondering if there's too much on the home page?
I followed the same outline as the demo but I just want to make sure that it doesn't look "junky".
Thanks in advance!
Hi @StylishBeaute !
You have done really great job, your shop looks so amazing and professional. Good job!
1. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
2. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
4. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
7. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
8. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. The Twitter link added to the social media icons is not redirecting to the correct page. Add store's twitter account or if you don't want twitter, just remove the icon.
3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
4. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. Focus on creating content relevant to your customers, brand, and business. Let flare worry about informing Google, Bing, and many major search engines of your awesome content. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @StylishBeaute ,
Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify
Your store looks great, though there are few things that you might want to improve on:
1. Landing Page: I think right now the landing page is too long. You might want to remove some of the content to make this page shorter. Customers would not usually read through such a long page. So, it would be great if you could remove some of these information:
2. Reviews: I see on your website you do show the names of the customers and the products that they have bought recently. But, it would be more useful to add the reviews on the product description page. This builds trust and helps users make quicker purchase decisions.
3. Buy Now CTA: It might be useful to add a "Buy Now" CTA on product description page. This will help to improve customer's experience and make the checkout process quicker.
Also, I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".
Hope this helps!!
Some suggestions for you like-
You can Start a blog
There is a big difference between website traffic and sales.
You may have noticed in the early days of your site launch that you’ve gotten some traffic. That’s great. But nobody is buying anything.
Don’t worry. It’s a game of numbers. No website has a 100% conversion rate.
But the more traffic you can drive to your site, the greater your chances of getting sales will be. It’s all about understanding the customer conversion funnel.
The top of the funnel is the awareness stage. Blog posts help create brand awareness and generate more site traffic.
I want to tell you about Descrii as a suggestion.
The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor.
Hope you like it the link is here