Feedback Please

Solved
CarallieXchange
Tourist
4 1 1

I am very new and would love any feedback or criticism to get any help with improving my shopify store Caralliexchange.com I feel i still have a lot to learn . I feel my shipping needs work amongst other areas. I just think i am not on the right track. I know i need more sales and such but i am having trouble with finding a good free bulk price editor. . Any help is greatly appreciated. Good or bad i want to hear anyones opinion . Thank you. caralliexchange.com 

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @CarallieXchange !

Your google page speed score is only 8. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Change the hero banner image - the one that you have, it is very low-quality.

You have too much of your product images on your homepage - you can just place your collections, so your customers will know what kind of products you have.

At the bottom you have a huge image, it is very low-quality, and it does not convey any message- i recommend to remove it. 

Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @CarallieXchange

Just take a look at your site and maybe I have some suggestions for you: 

- You have two banners and both of them are too big. They take too much space on your homepage. 

- I see you have more than 2 collections. Why here only show 2. 

And also, you need to have a title to let your customers know what section is. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602735355523.png

-  Add one more feature of your shop here. If you don't have one more, move two existed features to the middle. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602736147761.png

- What this section means? It makes your store look very unprofessional. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602736401482.png

- If you want to show as many product photos as possible. You can create an Instagram gallery to show them. 

I think the most suitable option is that the gallery is placed between the feature section and the footer. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602736481457.png

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- On your product pages, add the Buy now button. 

- And also, as the girl said above, your loading time is too slow. Try to figure out why and fix the problem as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @CarallieXchange,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your very own online store! You've made a great start, but I do have a few suggestions to make that I know will help.

For starters, let's look at what it is exactly that you're selling and who you intend on selling it to. You have an About Us page here which is great:

20-10-rhxuq-9xral

And you clearly understand the importance of differentiating yourself from your competitors. But it doesn't really tell visitors very much about your brand. You mention that you create designs for a whole host of products - but what designs? And why those specific items of clothing? 
You really need to find that thing that is different and specific about what you're offering. Simply calling your products "unique" and "versatile" without outlining how they are an extension of your mission in life doesn't tell your customers anything. 

Think of Google's stated purpose, which is to "organize information and make it accessible to everyone". Or Disney's stated purpose, which is to "make everyone happy". Try to outline your purpose in 12 words or less, and we've got your core passion. There's a fantastic book called "Zag" by Marty Neumeier about this if you're interested.

You basically want to be able to complete this sentence:

Our brand is the only ______________________ that ____________________.

For example, Nike's mission purpose might be:

Our brand is the only sports line that treats customers like athletes.

If you cannot identify what it is that only your brand can do those others can't, it will make carving out space in the marketplace that bit harder.

I hope this helps as a solid starting point. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CarallieXchange
Tourist
4 1 1

Thank you for replying about my store caralliexchange.com I appreciate it. I will try to use the advice you gave . I am still just alittle confused as I am still trying to learn things everyday. What would be the hero banner . Is that just that photo down half way on the home page.. I had a person from fiverr work on this store . The theme they used is very difficult for me to work with . Is is very confusing. It has a lot of code that i cannot work with . So changing stuff is very hard for me . I may have to have someone else apply an easier one for me to work with . So i should just display what collections i have and thats it for the home page. I will try to see if i can change that .  I thought there was social proof on there i will check . since they changed the facebook i cannot get it connected to my store . I need to contact shopify to see what i can do , I will also to apply the advice you have given and see what happens. I need to be getting more traffic just have to figure out how .I wish i understood this all alittle better,.. I dont want the people in my life who said that i couldnt get this done to be right. i need this to work. But i feel maybe i am just hoping for somethhing out of my reach. Thank you for your help .. Thank you for taking the time to give me the help. I apppreciate it a whole lot. 

0 Likes
CarallieXchange
Tourist
4 1 1

Thank you for taking the time to help me . I still am trying to learn everyday.  Some things are still very confusing.  I had a fiverr person work on this store. The theme they used it seems very advanced and has code that i dont get. So i feel like i have no way to change things without messing things up . I have made a copy in case but i still not sure of rearranging of things.. I have a lot of collections . I wish i could move things to be alittle more organized. I may have to get another fiverr person to switch out the themes to one that i could maybe work on myself easier. I will see what i can do .. The page speed it is very slow but that i may not be able to fix right away. i am gonna have to learn more about that. I did manage to get rid of the photos at the bottom of the page it was from an app. so i deleted the app. I am not to sure what you mean about banners on the first page. Because you sent that photo with the message i believe you mean the photos of the 2 collections . I will see if I can make them smaller.,., I thank you for your help .. Sometimes i wish i had someone i was working with . Doing this by myself is proving harder then i ever thought., But then i dont have to feel stupid when i dont understand something ,, I just try to figure it out sometimes i just cant so i just leave it and it isnt always a good thing. I am going to try to fix these suggestions. Thank you so much caralliexchange.com 

0 Likes

Thank you for information

Wannna buy bitcoin low fee

Payment Gateway

classepay.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hello @CarallieXchange, the store's layout looks nice. Store navigation looks good! Here is the feedback:-

- You should work on the viewport of the store. It's not right. 

- I randomly looked at this product & I think that this image doesn't show the product that you have described. There's nothing like a yellow flower mat in this image. You should add the images in which the whole product can be seen.

Screenshot (17).png

All you need to do is add marketing tools to enhance the customers' browsing & shopping experience which will help in increasing the conversion & retention rate. Here are some tips:

• Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

• Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CarallieXchange
Tourist
4 1 1

Thank you for your insight. Very helpful. I will definetily check into marketing tools. I did check on that yellow mat , It came up on the website for me . I hope it is loading ok. I will keep checking.  Thanks again.