Feedback Request

3 0 0
Until recently, my conversion rate was doing quite well. My number of sales was low, but a consistent number of visitors to my siye were buying.

Then about a week ago my traffic became stonger, but sales have been zero. Even with up to 100 visitors a day, I've had no sales.

Would love to hear if there is anything wrong with my site or anything I'm missing that could be causing the change.

My site is www.jumpjocks.com.au

Thanks in advance for any help!
0 Likes
Trailblazer
212 17 62

Hi there,

The variety of things that caused that may differ, we need to have a look at what you have changed recently which affected it, but just to let you know it could happen organically as well.

Moreover, since you've mentioned that you are getting a decent amount of visitors, why don't you offer something to them to stay on your website? One of the best options is the Loyalty & Rewards program with Referrals. 

From here you can start rewarding users with points/discounts for creating an account and set it up the way you think they will keep engaging on your website and stay longer, eventually they can end up ordering something.

Also, don't forget about the customers that already purchased something on your site, keep them motivated with offers through email marketing.

And when you will have enough buyers, you even can start your own Tier program.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes

Dear Jump,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Do e-mail marketing

5. Do google shopping ads

6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Add more images and product description for clarity.
  3. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  5. Also, You have around 760 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.jumpjocks.com.au/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Spent some time living down in Australia and being male and LGBT myself, I have been to a fair number of similar sites. I think you need to ask yourself what your brand is and what you want it to be. I think a rainbow colour rainbow sends a non-adult vibe personally. Take a look at what similar brands do for their site and you'll see what I mean.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is way to much white space everywhere, which is not needed. Some of the images on the homepage are way to small and hard to see

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Add some copy about you featured that product and why people should buy it

3. Make your contact email your domain name to look more professional

4. When all or most of your product is on sale as I browse the site... nothing is on sale. You don't want to come off as a drop ship site

5. We have a sex toy client in Canada and they make really good money but their site also looks professional and takes everything up a notch

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Also try to keep all your product images to the same size. Being consistent with your site will help send the right message

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

If you are having traffic but low sales this means you might be having a high bounce rate. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies. I am open to further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

HI @Jump 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like