Feedback Request

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey guys, I'm getting more visitors than sales. The views to buyer ratio is as follows 99.97:0.03. 

Would you please give me some feedback on my store?

https://lift-off-by-andrew.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @AndrewAtLiftOff,

So sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. Thankfully, there is an answer to that, which I will get to shortly.

First off, I like that you have a target audience and your products are curated, well done. Upon landing on your site though, I cannot tell what your store sells. When I head over to your Instagram page it says "Motivational Athleisure and Activewear" that would be great to have somewhere on your homepage.

With the theme you've chosen, when I first land on your site, it look like I've ended up on a product page. Nothing wrong with having your products all there for potential customers it's just a little confusing. You know what you sell, you know what links you have but for someone whos never been to your site before (like me) I just see a product page with no inclination of what your shop is about.

You have a link titled "Products" with a dropdown, I would just eliminate the extra click and just have the links "Apparel, Accessories, Drinkware ..etc" displayed without the need to click Products first.

Next, on your individual product pages, I would recommend moving the product description up. When I go to select small or large, I don't know the size difference between the two. A shopper will only find the information if they think to scroll down. Normally, that information would be right under the product title.

liftoff-product.png

Now, I'll address the issue you are having with your views to buyer ratio. It comes down to not getting the right kind of traffic to you store. Your products are niche, they won't appeal to everyone (which is a good thing!) so you have to do some work on your SEO to ensure you are reaching your intended audience. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do that:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

"With the theme you've chosen, when I first land on your site, it look like I've ended up on a product page. Nothing wrong with having your products all there for potential customers it's just a little confusing. You know what you sell, you know what links you have but for someone whos never been to your site before (like me) I just see a product page with no inclination of what your shop is about."

Okay I'll add that.

"Next, on your individual product pages, I would recommend moving the product description up. When I go to select small or large, I don't know the size difference between the two. A shopper will only find the information if they think to scroll down. Normally, that information would be right under the product title."

It's kind of complicated with the POD service I used for this, but I'll give it a shot.

"Now, I'll address the issue you are having with your views to buyer ratio. It comes down to not getting the right kind of traffic to you store. Your products are niche, they won't appeal to everyone (which is a good thing!) so you have to do some work on your SEO to ensure you are reaching your intended audience. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do that:" 

Thanks for the video. I'll take a second or third (at least) look at ti.

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Is this a good start?

AndrewAtLiftOff_0-1603746688382.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
  • Can you put the "Welcome/Mission Statement" into a banner or image? It's good info, but in plain text with a lot of empty white space, it isn't very visually appealing and it's the first thing you see.
  • On the homepage under "Like What You See?" there are some grammar issues or a forgotten word
  • Your About Us is good. I don't know how I would do this, but I think that/you should be more of a focus on the home page. When I get to your website, I see a relatively generic mission statement (We want to motivate) and some products. But the website is "Lift Off by Andrew" - I need to be told who Andrew is. Why do I want these products Andrew is selling? I need to know why Andrew is the man.
  • I appreciate the minimalism and simplicity of the site, but you could do something like add a border around the photos on your home page or use a cool unique font. To me it looks like a bit like a Word Document. On some of the bags, I saw you had a couple versions of your logo, but with color. Even adding a colored logo to the homepage would give it a little pop.
  • You may already be planning to do this, but I would purchase a domain. If you're selling to people you already know, I don't think having a Shopify domain is a big deal, but if you are trying to sell to strangers you should definitely get one. Having a .com or .net or whatever adds a sense of legitimacy to a site.
SoxZoo.com - Free Shipping on All Orders
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1
Domains are expensive. The one I’m looking to do is over $500, and I haven’t Heaven made enough sales for it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

I did add a new domain though. You’ll find it As you’re redirected from the site above. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

As far as SEO, I haven’t established one. Which could be why the website is not found on Google, unless we’re redirected from my Wix website. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @AndrewAtLiftOff, I hope you are doing good! Make your store engaging to engage your visitors and convert them into paying customers. The store must be attractive and appealing to grab visitors' attention. Here are a few suggestions:-

- Add attractive & high-quality banner or slider images with a Call to Action button on it. 

- The images in the Collection List section on the homepage isn't looking good. Change them with high-quality images. After collection list display product recommendations like trending products, new arrivals, recently viewed.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. You can add an exclusive page of reviews.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

- Add attractive & high-quality banner or slider images with a Call to Action button on it.
Example please?

- The images in the Collection List section on the homepage isn't looking good. Change them with high-quality images. After collection list display product recommendations like trending products, new arrivals, recently viewed.

What are high quality images? I only have mock-up images from my POD provider.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Offers?

- Add testimonials on the homepage. You can add an exclusive page of reviews.

I don’t have any, I’ve been in business for less than a year and only 3 customers bought something. 

0 Likes