Feedback Required (Korean Skincare & Beauty Products)

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all, 

I am from Malaysia and I have recently launched Skincare & Beauty Lab MY (http://skincarebeautylabmy.com/) to sell Korean skincare / beauty products. 

After setting up my website and being live for some time, I managed to get some traffic to my website (around 10-20 sessions per day) but no sales. Hence, I decided to run Google Ads campaign, and I did manage to get a single order. However due to COVID-19, my supplier is unable to ship the item over to my customer's location. Hence, I had to perform a refund to my customer, which makes it zero order all over again. 

To make things worse,

1. I became a victim of click frauds over Google Ads and getting fake visit sessions due to bots (mostly from India).

2. Stripe immediately disabled my account for no reason after getting the payment for my first order and I was not able to perform the refund until Stripe gives me an explainable answer.
(4/5 : As I was typing this post, Stripe have sent me an email and mentioned that they have enabled my account. However, I am on the fence about continue using their service).

Needless to say, the journey was rough so far.

Please do not hold back on your feedbacks as they are greatly appreciated on how to improve my current conditions and hopefully able to increase the conversion rates.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Skincare & Beauty,

"The product page is the reflection of your brand authenticity and genuinity".But, here it strictly needs revamping. Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing it:

• The "unnecessary empty space" to the left of the product page can spoil its overall look.
  • To cover the space, you can shift the "Product Quantity Bar" alongwith "Add to cart" and "Buy More, Save More deal" below the product image.
  • Both the CTAs "Add to cart and Buy now", if, placed together make the product page look more relevant.
  • Hence, "Frequently bought together" if shifted alongwith "Buy Now" below the Buy More Save More" deal would make the product page look perfect.
  • While the product description should be shifted upwards below the "Sale Ending Timer" to keep everything intact.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

A great future is waiting for you ahead. All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @sblabmy 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'PRODUCTS' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

Let me know if this helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey Dirk,

I think it's a great idea so I will look into it and see if it does help out to improve my sales!

Thank you for the feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey ben116,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

I'll definitely be able to apply it onto my websites and practices.

0 Likes