Highlighted
Tourist
41 0 2

Here's my store I created a few weeks ago. Would love some honest feedback:

http://bit.ly/2PXcWHK 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Paul 

I noticed your Instagram Page. The businesses that are going well on Insta don't look like they have anything to sell. Hard to explain but happy to send some examples. Some of clients I have worked with have built massive followings of people this way and are generating lots of free traffic to website and getting good conversion rates. 

Great job so far. I love the colors you used. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @paul- 

I need a cover like that:) The product is amazing, I would change a couple of things on the online store so that it makes justice to the product and you should already be good to run ads and start selling (if you have not yet)

1) I see that you wanted to capture as many of the covers as possible on your hero banner, however, because of a punch of colors, it kind of loses the focus. I recommend using a different image instead, that will show a couple of the prints or you can intentionally fade the banner and make the slogan stand out. 

2) Make the font of the Makeover magic section slightly larger. 

3) It is great that you have reviews from customers, however, if I were to leave one, I would not be able to, because there is no widget. 

I recommend using a simple Review app that will not clog the product page 

4) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Better functionality of the site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

Best of luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi Paul! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Great products and your store looks excellent too. Plenty of helpful information and guides, which is excellent. I'd personally add the fitting video to the homepage, as it's helpful and makes it easier for people to understand how the product works.

I agree with Clayton regarding the Instagram page content - consider getting a mix of promotional posts [products you sell] and entertaining posts to engage with your followers. 

Your Contact us page has few broken links, so please make sure to check these.

I noticed that your product titles are very short:

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 07.44.19.png

The names are great btw! You need to think here also from Google perspective. A product name ‘Alice’ doesn’t really give Google any information as to which search results to display this product. It will assume it’s a sofa related product from the overall website content, but might have difficulty in displaying your product in more specific search results, if someone is looking for: “Plaid printed washable sofa cover” which would be much more relevant for this product. If this product was displayed in this result, the traffic coming to your website would be much more relevant, and therefore more likely to buy. 

There is a way around it - you can have a stylish one word titles for your products as displayed on your website and more detailed SEO meta title as seen by the search engines - this way Google will see more SEO friendly and relevant title and therefore display your website in the most relevant searches.

Product page - I noticed your variant selection is in a different place than the price. It means when someone selects a size from the drop down menu, they might not see the correlating price, if they scroll down too much. It would be better for your conversion rate and for user experience if the price was displayed right above the variants menu and a cart button:

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 07.47.36.png

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
41 0 2

Hello, thanks for the reply maggie.

- Names, I know they are short but I actually already adjusted the page title and meta title. So if the product handle is 'Gabrielle' both meta and page title will read 'Gabrielle Patterned Sofa Covers'. Even the meta-url is formatted like this: /product/gabrielle-patterned-sofa-covers

- Variant selector. I don't like how the description looks so low down, however, there is a solution. My theme has an option to to display the price in the ADD TO CART button so I've switched that on

- Agree about instagram

0 Likes