Feedback/Suggestions For a One Product Store

Solved
ConsumerProduct
Excursionist
18 0 3

I would love some feedback on my one product store. I have started to run ads and would like to know how to increase my conversion rate.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

What do you think?

https://customizeyournecklace.com/

Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ConsumerProduct ! Your store looks pretty decent but here some suggestions i'd like to make - 

1. You need to work on your favicon. It's not visible in the address bar. Try and have a white color of your favicon then i'm sure it'll be visibile.

cats2.jpg

2. Use social media sharing buttons. 

3. Now its time to try running some ads and have your presence over social media - Instagram & Pinterest! 

4. Are doing your SEO effectively? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
ConsumerProduct
Excursionist
18 0 3

Thank you for that suggestion. I've updated our Favicon!

I have done some work with SEO, including Google Trends research.

Currently running some ads but I am not seeing conversions yet. Snapchat ad will be going live this week so hopefully that does better than Reddit!

Any tip for conversions?

0 Likes
ConsumerProduct
Excursionist
18 0 3

Thanks, I've changed the way that the variants are displayed and I think it looks much better on mobile now.

0 Likes

In your case, you should change your theme or layout, color and fonts so that your website will be more attractive.

Besides, you can add Gallery to update all your purchased items so that customers can check them.

Regarding social channels, I saw that you connected to Instagram without any posts. Try to take advantage of posting images and stories on Instagram, which will bring more traffic to your store. Also, use Pinterest to upload your product and images on that, it is FREE so why not?

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes