I think you've done a great job with the store.
Just a few recommendations.
1. Add a favicon:
2. Spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product, you have it named "Clement Leather Tonal Black" which is a great name, just not for SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
3. Phone is currently a required field at checkout, I would change this as it may be a deterrent for some people to continue with their purchase if they do not want to share that information.
Overall, great job!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution.
Hello @MJD, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a Favicon.
- Your store looks professional and aesthetically appealing.
Make your store engaging by adding customer engagement in your store. Add these customer engagement tools:
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add a trending, new arrivals product section on the home page.
- Add announcement and sales motivator bar.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I take a look at your website and I like it.
You show the shoes in a great way and make them to impress se the visitors
I will recommend to put the logo and the left side in the NavBar. and the list of search and cart in the same line.
However, you did well that you put a sticky navBar for easy navigation
For example in this capture I took you have few things I like
1.Add to cart in good place in the screen with yellow great color for CTA
2.You give size options
3. Fast buying with paypal
Now I will recommend to add Pop ups with discount or Newsletter, In addition I will recommend you to make your sort. of product smart that show for each user different order of product
when I started doing this it boost my sales and my visitors was very happy. I did it with Twik.io I think this is the right time to start and doing this additional smart changes
Hope its helpful