Feedback Us Please 🥰

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Guys, 

BMYPET is a pet furniture and clothing curator company. We are working on building a high quality catalog of pet bedding, clothing, and other premium pet products. Here is our store:

BMYPET.STORE

Thanks for your help :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1848 34 214

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store.

Remember user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.

And you can add your product description, Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

Have you promoted your products through Instagram page? Am unable to find the Instagram page of your website. You can promote your store by using of Instagram also, it is also helpful for your conversion rate.

And you can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increase sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1446 87 187

Hello,

Nice store. I have gone through your store and found following suggestion will help you:

1. Use call to action button in banner

2. Optimize your store for mobile

3. Work on mobile page speed 

4. You have missed some basic SEO

5. Add blog section and update regularly. It will help in traffic and good bounce rate.

There are other areas you need to work if you need help please contact us through our website.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like