Feedback Very Welcome :-)

I am looking for feedback on my new shop.

https://rhiajantacooper.com/

The shop is not absolutely "new;" it is around 4 months old. Because it is an art shop I don't expect lots of sales now, and I haven't done any advertisement yet.

Thanks for your feedback in advance

Rhia

Rhia from www.RhiaJantaCooper.com
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @Rhia 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the first image on Homepage.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Organize footer section and make sure to minimize empty space on it.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . Install app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @Rhia,

I had a look at your store, Frankly speaking you may need to change your theme.  Look at some of the art works websites https://www.artsy.net/  https://www.saatchiart.com, on how they present their work.  You can find lot of themes at shopify themes  at at https://themes.shopify.com/themes 

Besides choosing theme, you need make your website as real website not a scammer website, Add some features like  trustbadges  see https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges  that gives customers confidence on your store.

Since you are selling arts and paintings, you can start of selling on https://etsy.com  etsy is perfect platform for you get some sales and visitors to your store and increase your brand value

You can engage customers by  social sharing and rewards checkout our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard

Thanks

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

@waytoapps Good ideas. Thank you Rhia

0 Likes

@Tuecus Thank you very much. I will think about it. Rhia

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @RhiaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List (Landscapes, Nature Portraits, Abstracts...)- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts.

- You can add a button of 'SHOP NOW' here instead of a simple text. 

AiTrillion_0-1621317586585.png

- That's too much content. Make it shorter and use bullet points then you can add the call to action button 'Learn More' or 'Read More.

AiTrillion_1-1621317765871.png

Add these tools to your store. It will make your store engaging & interactive and will reduce the bounce rate of your store. These are some essential eCommerce engagement tools which helps in reaching customers:

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Give it the title 'You May Also Like'.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@Rhia,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Thank you.

I have implemented most of your valuable suggestions :-). I also have changed a theme to a faster one. This one is really fast but very simple and a bit less great from the visual point of view. However, the speed is impressive and essential for my shop.

Adding apps can reduce the speed of a web page, which is why I am not sure if I want any apps added now and in the future.

What about AiTrillion? Do you know to which extent the app can slow down a webpage?

I would be grateful for your comment.

Regards

Rhia

0 Likes
KristinaPrivy
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey Rhia,

I'd recommend setting up some onsite campaigns to help grow your email list from your website visitors.

Considering your store likely has a longer sales cycle, you want to start building a relationship with your visitors as soon as possible.

That's why I would recommend a welcome popup. This could show to users on their first visit, welcome them to your site, and promote an offer in exchange for their email.

This way, you'll build up your list and have more users to promote your products to via email.

I also wanted to share this new tool we launched yesterday: the Shopify Store Grader.

The free tool will analyze your website in 15 seconds and provide more recommendations to improve conversion.

Hope this helps!

Kristina

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@Rhia, great to hear from you! Your store looks good now, you did great changes. About AiTrillion, the app is fully optimized, it won't affect the speed of your store. In fact, AiTrillion being an all-in-one Shopify app you don't have to use multiple apps and in this way it won't affect the speed of your store. You can try it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

0 Likes