Good day All,
Hope you are fine and safe!
I just launch my first online store and I am brand new to dropshipping. I would like to have some input about my website so that i can improve it and start making sales.
Also I don't have any product review any idea how can i import some in my website. I am using Spocket app.
Thank you in advance
Hey Mondo Collections,
Below listed are the points which would help you in perfect store optimization:
All the best!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi Mondo Collection,
Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify :)
Your store looks clean and well maintained though there are few things that you can do to improve it.
1. As soon as I land on the homepage, the Shop Now (CTA button) on the custom slider blocks my view of the product. The customers will find it distracting. Hence, I would suggest you to remove it and make the product image clickable instead.
2. Product Category: The product categories are extremely important as it helps your customer to find and browse through the products quickly. You should look at recategorization of your existing products. For instance, the Handbags, which is currently listed under Women category, can be placed under Accessories.
3. Search Bar: Search is another important feature that helps your customers quickly find what they are looking for. Making search more prominent on your website will help your customers find the search bar easily.
Lastly, I see you have categories such as Customer's Favorites on your website. I think as your website grows and more products will be added, it will be difficult for you to show all such categories on your homepage. I would recommend that you can start looking at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites etc. on product images itself. (P.s. there are custom 4th of July stickers as well)
Hope you expand and grow.
Hello @MONDO02 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
First of all, congratulations on your first store! It’s just one of the steps to creating a successful dropshipping empire for yourself! A couple of notes about your store:
If you were interested in more tips and tricks, I highly recommend joining the Spocket Facebook group where you can connect with over 45 000 active users and seek different store reviews and other bits of info that can all be useful to improve your store. Hope this helps!
Hi @MONDO02 !
Congrats on your store and I wish you good luck!
I am not sure about Spocket app, but I know that Growave app has an opportunity of importing reviews.
I recommend to use this app (not because I just want to sell it to you), but it will add some great functionality to your store.
1. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
2. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
5. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
6. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congrats on your store , its a really good collection of thoughtful products , I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel the design of the landing page can be redone with a little more animated experience than a static one
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . add long big pictures and good quality ones to you page , mostly of ho the product being used by people , they relly gets the user to see how good the product is , the slideshow given is nice , but its not automatically changing , users might not notice to change it manually , and any offers or pictures that you put up can be ignored easily , make sure the pictures stretch out though the screen , will give it more presence .
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user . add blog pages and FAQ pages to help the user out if they get stuck nf also blogs and testimonials also builds trust for users to buy your products
4. its needs a better category listing as you have given it on the nav bar , try changing it to collections and having a drop down with all the product type , looks more clean
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with filters so that nav is easier
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this