Feedback about my online store

Tourist
4 0 1

Hello , I would really appreciate your comments / feedback on my store www.happyplatessv.com . 

Just looking for some feedback if the site is clear , Layout / organization , Dropdown Menus are easy to use and understand ? 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions or comments , 

Hi @Tania20 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

It seems that you haven't finished building your store yet, so I will give recommendations for you based on what you are having and more.

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the banner image

Happy Plates 2020-11-26 09-07-09.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Make sure the text overlay readable

Happy Plates 2020-11-26 09-12-08.png

It's good when you have an opacity on each collection image when hovering; however, when we don't hover on the images, it's hard to see the text on them. This can make customers confused and they can drop.

1.3 Add more products from collections

I recommend you should add a section that shows some featured products of collections on the home page to make customers aware of what products provided in your store. You should add product price, add to cart button as well.

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://happyplatessv.com/collections/birthday-parties/products/servilleta-estampada-cheers-color-bl...

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

And add an image that shows the product in context.

2.2 Review the product description

A good product description will include both blocks of text and bullet points. I recommend you should add more content for the description.

2.3 Add reviews or rating stars for the product 

Product reviews are one of the most vital tools so customers will determine to buy your products or not. You should add 3-6 reviews. Moreover, you can add rating stars under the product description as well.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Tania20 !

Add a favicon

Screenshot_2.jpg

Do not leave like this empty images.

Add about us, contact us pages

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2090 117 381

Hello @Tania20, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- There is a white space in the header.

- Navigation looks good. 

- Add a CTA button on the banner image.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you should add to your store:

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add an announcement bar in your store to highlight the information that you don't want your customers to miss.

- Add exit-intent popup. Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Pagefly ,

I really appreciate your comments . Super helpful !

Tania

0 Likes