Feedback about my shop

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello,

I just created this store milaneseshop.com and I would love some feedback!

I really like how I made it but I had no sales yet.

Would love some help or ways to promote it! Facebook ads in US are so expensive right now..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @MilaneseShop 

Your site looks very sleek and professional, however, it is lacking some crucial details. Also, I am sure you are aware of it, but still, it might be quite challenging starting selling at this moment, since a lot of people are facing financial constraints because of not being able to go to work.  I also want to mention that you have great products, all you need is a better site and that requires some investments. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate: 

1) A very major thing that I recommend doing is expanding your variety. I know covering more options will cause more expenses, but chances to reach a person who wants a metal band and will fall in love with one that you are offer are very low because there ire a lot of stores that sell similar bands and overall reach your audience is not an easy thing to do. By expanding your potential audience you will increase your chances to sell. 

I have recently seen a video on Youtube where a person built a site that sells hair scrunchie type of watch bands, and they seem to be quite popular. You can add that int the variety. Also, a lot of people like the silicon bands for doing sport and since Apple Watch helps to show the body performance during sports it is safe to say that a lot of people will find the silicon band useful. 

2) The second advice of mine is to add functionality to your site. My best recommendation here would be to run a rewards program. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Wonderful day, @MilaneseShop 

I would like to suggest another way of promotion without Facebook ads.

When you already define your target audiences, you may join in many Facebook groups that your audiences are in.

Then create a viral content (humorous elements is great) to attract their attentions and slightly mention your products in the end of the posts.

You may try selling your products on Amazon, eBay as well because it may gain a lot of attention.

Good luck and Wish you the best!

Aaron 

HappyPoints.io team

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 7
I am no expert but as a consumer I will tell you that thing that drove me crazy is your banner. It's too big and it follows you down the page. Yes, I know you can close it but I, as a customer, might want to sign up after looking. However, I can't see the page to make that decision. I am viewing it on my mobile device if that helps. Im sure it's a great page...love the colors!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

can you show me a photo or screenshot please?! 

That is bad and I dont understand exactly, would help a lot if you can show me! thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for advices! I will definitely try something, but I wanna keep the serious elegant image of my brand! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much 

@Aizada wrote:

Hi @MilaneseShop 

Your site looks very sleek and professional, however, it is lacking some crucial details. Also, I am sure you are aware of it, but still, it might be quite challenging starting selling at this moment, since a lot of people are facing financial constraints because of not being able to go to work.  I also want to mention that you have great products, all you need is a better site and that requires some investments. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate: 

1) A very major thing that I recommend doing is expanding your variety. I know covering more options will cause more expenses, but chances to reach a person who wants a metal band and will fall in love with one that you are offer are very low because there ire a lot of stores that sell similar bands and overall reach your audience is not an easy thing to do. By expanding your potential audience you will increase your chances to sell. 

I have recently seen a video on Youtube where a person built a site that sells hair scrunchie type of watch bands, and they seem to be quite popular. You can add that int the variety. Also, a lot of people like the silicon bands for doing sport and since Apple Watch helps to show the body performance during sports it is safe to say that a lot of people will find the silicon band useful. 

2) The second advice of mine is to add functionality to your site. My best recommendation here would be to run a rewards program. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Thank you so much, great advices! The sale is made after Apple prices but I should implement a way to explain this. I will try your app right now and see if it can help me. Thanks!

0 Likes