Thank you for taking a moment from your day to read people's requests for help and offer suggestions!
My husband and I own a bloody mary company and we sell bloody mary mix to local bars, restaurants and liquor stores, we also sell online on our website and amazon. Our online sales are slow-moving and we now have the time to dedicate to Bloody Gerry and make this our full-time business so your recommendations are very much appreciated!
I would update your footer and add the below links.
Story/Blogs: I just love what you have done here. I wish more people put in the effort you have here. I'm sure you're both going to do great things.
Keep up the great work.
NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some really great work on it so far! I love the crisp product photography and your theme has a lovely flow to it that keeps me scrolling for more and more. This same attention to detail is carried over to your social media platforms, which is just fantastic to see.
In terms of improvements for the site these are my top recommendations:
- You need your policies in your footer. This should include your returns, refund, privacy, and shipping policies.
- I feel the only thing the landing page is lacking is some peer reviews! Why not throw in some of the positive feedback you've received from enthusiasts on to your site. A few great quote excerpts from some critics or panelists for the awards you've won will go a long way! It's been proven that peer reviews play a huge role in increasing conversions for your product. I can see you have some raving reviews on your product pages, so why not hit the new customers with some of those glowing testimonials right away!
- Are these mockup images? They don't look as authentic as your other product photos: (http://bit.ly/2Msrz5B).
-I would LOVE to see more of Gerry, and how he mixes his drinks (without giving away his secrets, of course!). Have you considered adding in a little biographical video introducing you folks, and explaining where your passion comes from? From a branding perspective, I wouldn't think twice about this.
- I noticed your international shipping rates are extremely high. Have you made sure that there are no cheaper international rates you could offer? For a bottle of your excellent product, I'd be looking at around 70USD shipping to Europe: (http://bit.ly/2Mp8Gk5).
Have you thought about how you're going to market the product? Who is your target audience/demographic?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
I have always thought about starting a drink brand (ginger beer). Love seeing a cool indie brand like this.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Thank you for your feedback! It was a huge decision to start our company but we're so glad we did it.
We love your suggestions and are going to add cocktail recipe content to our home page, more pictures and videos for product pages and we realized we need some mandatory details in our footer.
Thank you for sharing your expertise! We'll consider you when we're ready for PPC campaigns.
Have a great day!
Thank you very much for your feedback. You're right, we're missing some crucial pieces of information in our footer so we're going to add that right away.
Your comments are appreciated! Have a good day!
No dramas at all. Happy to help :)
NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here