Feedback and Help

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys, I would like some feedback on my website. I've worked very hard so please be as truthful and honest as you can. I aim to improve way more so any little comment would help. 

In addition, for reasons, my shopify payments got suspended and I have been trying to find an appropriate payments gateway. However, I have had no luck yet. If anyone can recommend me any, that would be very helpful.

www.profootballuk.com

Cheerio, top-notch and THANK YOU in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Pro Football UK,

The store looks quite "cool and sporty". Do follow the below-mentioned recommendations for a wonderful store brush up:

• Use "favicon" to enhance user experience and site identification
  • Both "Contact Us and About Us" should be included seperately in the footer.
  • "Contact form" should be present in Contact Us for sure.
  •  "About Us"  should reflect the store's origin, mission, and ideas to succeed with images.
  • In addition to PayPal, there are several other alternatives to Shopify payment gateways like  Stripe Payment Solution,Authorize Payment Solution, 2Checkout Payment Solution, PayFast Payment Gateway, and many more. You can choose any one of these according to your requirement.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope your issue gets resolved.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

There is a lot of things I would change about site and homepage but your product page needs work too...

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a  product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make a sizing chart and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. I would remove the Buy It Now button and just have the Add To Cart. Don't make people pick

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like