Feedback and advice on website

1 0 0

Hi all,

Please if you have some time I would love some feedback on my store. It has been active for five months with little traffic and no sales. Saying that I have been preoccupied with the paid job so have not been paying it the attention I need to . . 

I need some tips on driving store traffic, encouraging conversion, SEO etc.

https://aromadote.com.au/

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hi @Aromadote 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page: Needs to flow little better. I would do this 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Products 
  • Instagram Feed 

Some ways you could drive traffic to website is by writing a blog that solves a problem in your niche then going to facebook groups and when someone has that problem you can reply with your blog. 

I no what its like to work full time and have a side business. Back in 2016 I had pretty good full time job and did thousands of sales online. It was a mission but 2017 turned out to be the best year of my life. So you really have to ask yourself how bad do you want this. 

Overall good job. I'll also email you something that should really help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Explorer
61 2 5

Hello. I can advise you after the process of driving traffic to your store. After doing it for increasing conversions & boost sales you can use apps to raise brand trust. The best app for this is Nextsale. This app uses social proof& urgency tools to increase the trust of people in your service. When you add it for free( in the beginning stage it is free) you will see comments of real purchasers below of your site. Whenever people come to the site they see these comments and trust is triggered. This app differs from most of its competitors by having the lowest pricing system. To clarify, it doesn't require separate costs for urgency&social proof tools. When you pay after the free period, you get everything with one price. That is why it is so affordable. 

Check the link below and try it for free! You will boost sales& conversions and reduce bounces.

Good luck with your store :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as  the top image you see is uninspiring. This sets the tone for the rest of your site

2. Add links to your footer for about us, and  FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes