Feedback and constructive criticism on my store

DopeEnough
3 0 0

Hi all. I just opened my first store. We see workout and lifestyle attire. I have been able to get traffic to my site, but no sales. Any feedback is appreciated so I can attempt to make improvements!!! Thanks!

Store link below

https://dopeenough.shop/

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @DopeEnough, I loved the banner image, it's really amz

- Add a separate about us page. 

- You should give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience like 'NEW ARRIVALS', 'BEST SELLERS', 'RECENTLY VIEWED'.

- Add Instagram Feed, testimonials on the homepage.

- I would recommend you to make your store more interactive which will help you to engage the visitors in your store. 

to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have great looking clothing, which is excellent. The first impression I had was that there was too many pop up boxes blocking the view:

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 15.59.59.png

Even after I closed the push notification, it appeared again on the next page.

Not the best user experience and Google is getting stricter on the pop-ups, so consider optimizing them better, so they don't get in the way.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes