Feedback and help on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi I'm new to Shopify and have set up a store that sells a little bit of everything. www.sockywockydooda.com sells Women's, kids, accessories, animal mum and baby etc. Maybe I'm doing too much??
I've only been live a couple of weeks and I'm not sure whether I'm doing everything right to drive sales (I currently have no money spare for advertising as yet). Does it look OK? What's missing? What can I improve on? Also I don't think I can register shop on Fb as it says must be dekyvered within ten days which can't be guaranteed with Aliexpress.
Thanks guys
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 3 16

Hi @Socky1 ,

- I'd try and focus on less product areas and and expand the inventory (e.g just kids socks) - that way you can be known for something rather than 'a bit of everything'.

- When you choose a color for a product (e.g https://sockywockydooda.com/collections/kids/products/childrens-knee-high-socks-with-floral-and-bird...) it doesn't show an image of the product you have chosen.

- Expand the product descriptions.

- Build an Instagram presence - can work very effectively for fashion items with great photography.

- Footer can be reduced in size (make the links go horizontal instead of vertical - personal presence but I think it looks more pro) and the white space can be removed below - see screenshot.

About_us_–_Sockywockydooda_com_and_Airmail.png

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it.

I'm still early days on deciding what route to take. Maybe I need a new
design for my store as I like the idea of a General Store. However, I'm
open to feedback and over time I'll be able to gauge where people are at.

I'm not sure how to make the picture change on the selection. Will Shopify
be able to help set that up? And also you said you'd attached a screenshot
but I can't see it.

Once again thank you so much for your help
Marie
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry, I looked at the message on my phone.  I can see the screenshot on my laptop.

Thank you

0 Likes