Hi @Socky1 ,
- I'd try and focus on less product areas and and expand the inventory (e.g just kids socks) - that way you can be known for something rather than 'a bit of everything'.
- When you choose a color for a product (e.g https://sockywockydooda.com/collections/kids/products/childrens-knee-high-socks-with-floral-and-bird...) it doesn't show an image of the product you have chosen.
- Expand the product descriptions.
- Build an Instagram presence - can work very effectively for fashion items with great photography.
- Footer can be reduced in size (make the links go horizontal instead of vertical - personal presence but I think it looks more pro) and the white space can be removed below - see screenshot.