Feedback and review my first store please. I need some help y'all. https://scatteredflowers.com/

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would really appreciate some honest feedback. Any feedback! I feel that I must be missing something. I've invested a ton of time, tried to follow every guide and checklist and weed through lots of online advise - some of it is really good too, but I still have no sales. Nothing. Nada. Still! I feel like there are more shady and dishonest people trying to get me to subscribe and pay now to get all the answers! And I just can't. Is there anyone out there that can give me some advice and brutally honest feedback?  

Thank you. Just a huge thank you... 
Molly

https://scatteredflowers.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hiii Dear

• I suggest to Redesign Header section and make sure to bring all the content and logo part in the same Header space. And also Highlight the header and footer sections since the Dark background in the category making them odd. So please adjust the theme to have attractive look.
  • I also recommend you to Redesign the Footer part and make sure to provide as same as the header pattern.  
  • I really appreciate on your Logo design it is simple and have a professional look.
  • There is lot of space in the page so try to provide Related products list. List of Related products in the purchase point may also increase the Cross sales.
  • There are few Policies such as refund/Return and terms are mentioned in the FAQ's which is good. But i didn't find Terms and Conditions acceptance checkbox at checkout. It is very useful in dealing with the issues related to Refund/Return policies. So i suggest to refer any Terms and Conditions app.
  • I didn't find any Reviews on your products. As you know how these Reviews useful in improving your sales. so i suggest you to refer any Good Customer Review app. Most of the customers are concern about these reviews before purchasing any product so install any Reviews app to increase your sales further. 

Overall store is good. Please once again cross check entire site and fix them.

All the Best.

Thank you

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your reply! I have felt like some things were off but didn’t know how to identify them or what to do about it even if I could pinpoint the problems! I am carefully making your suggested changes and I am so grateful for your help.

Thank you again... very sincerely,

Molly

@Myreviewfy wrote:

Hiii Dear

• I suggest to Redesign Header section and make sure to bring all the content and logo part in the same Header space. And also Highlight the header and footer sections since the Dark background in the category making them odd. So please adjust the theme to have attractive look.
  • I also recommend you to Redesign the Footer part and make sure to provide as same as the header pattern.  
  • I really appreciate on your Logo design it is simple and have a professional look.
  • There is lot of space in the page so try to provide Related products list. List of Related products in the purchase point may also increase the Cross sales.
  • There are few Policies such as refund/Return and terms are mentioned in the FAQ's which is good. But i didn't find Terms and Conditions acceptance checkbox at checkout. It is very useful in dealing with the issues related to Refund/Return policies. So i suggest to refer any Terms and Conditions app.I didn't find any Reviews on your products. As you know how these Reviews useful in improving your sales. so i suggest you to refer any Good Customer Review app. Most of the customers are concern about these reviews before purchasing any product so install any Reviews app to increase your sales further. 

Overall store is good. Please once again cross check entire site and fix them.

All the Best.

Thank you

MyReviewfy.

0 Likes