This is an accepted solution.
I must say you have done great, your store looks original and the products are nice!
I come up with a few suggestions, hope they can be useful:
- Add secondary hover image for the products, for me, I am curious to see what's written on the shirt but I can barely see from the current images
- Since you must have invested on taking pictures of your products, I'd request more images of the products on Human Model and some notes on the product description (model's weight and height and which size they are wearing) because it'd be extremely helpful for shoppers (like a visual size chart for them)
- I think you can consider not having a separate Contact us page as you have a form that shows on every page; otherwise, keeping the Contact us page and having live chat can be a good idea => provide support whenever your customers need it.
Also the contact form on the Contact us page has display error, let's fix it if you want to keep it.
ABOUT US PAGE
- I'd love to see a bit more of 'human' on this page, if you can attach an image of the founder, it'd can help improving the brand credibility and make the brand story more relatable to shoppers.
Also, if you haven't implement Lazy loading, try it out as it can help increase the page speed. For products are on sale, you can set Countdown timer to create FOMO effect or add a badge that says Low on stock (for example) to create a sense of urgency.
Overall, your store is looking really really good, what I recommend is just like some experiments you might try to improve the conversion rate on your store. I wish you the best of luck!
If you find my answer helpful, please give me a 'like'. Thank you very much!
Thank you very much! Your feedback means a lot to us!
how would we create a secondary hover image?
I will change the contact us to a live chat and keep the contact page! Looking at it now like that has made me realise it looks a bit stupid lol!
Hello @Curaclothing, I hope you are doing well! here are some ways which will help you to keep momentum and bring consistent sales to your store. Add customer engagement tools in your store that will always help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and will convert them into paying customers. Here are some inputs from my side:
- The trust badges that you have displayed on the home page are too large. Make it smaller and display them in the horizontal banner.
- Viewport looks small. Increase the viewport.
- Display reviews on the home page. It helps in building relationships with customers.
- Give product recommendations on the home page by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed section.
- Engage customers with a loyalty program. Send them an email of loyalty points redemption so they will come to your store to shop in order to redeem loyalty points. Add loyalty rewards program in your store. Give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
It's a bit technical but you can check this thread https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Reveal-second-image-on-hover-Debut-theme/td-p/830115