Feedback and suggestions on my general store

Highlighted
3 0 0
I have created my general Shopify store. And I just want a very short feedback that is it looks good and trustworthy? & any changes are necessary? I always love your genuine advices.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
481 25 62

Hey, @Jaykunj 

I'd be happy to review your store and offer some feedback. Would you be able to post a link to your store here so I can take a look for you? You can just reply to this post with the link and we can get started.

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

I would love to give my genuine feedback to you, could you please share your store URL?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
3 0 0
Excursionist
25 3 7

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:

Home page:

- Use a social login

- make sure to add a favicon

- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.

- try to use more classic prices, ending in .95 or .99 rather than the random numbers you have

Product page:

- Your product descriptions are too short. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

Other:

- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly

- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google.

- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Jaykunj 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
481 25 62

Thanks so much for the link @Jaykunj!

All of the above advice from the other Community members here is great, there is not really a lot left for me to say!

One thing I would recommend is working on your product descriptions. It's better to have text rich product descriptions rather than a list of product specs so that Google will pick up on these; Google will rank this as an informative page and rank it higher on their search engines. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot these types of descriptions (lists of measurements/specs) right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. Even if your products are not from AliExpress or similar sites, lack of brand identity in your product descriptions may make them seem to the customer like they are from these sites.

With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format, you could try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this product? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically. For example, you could take a look at https://www.nastygal.com. NastyGal makes sure to have a little description of every product that 1) describes the piece and 2) projects the voice of their brand! Take a look at how they describe some of their products, each description shows personality and reflects their brand's voice.

I also noticed you have no customer reviews yet. As an incentive for a customer to leave a review, you could add a small message to your shipping notification email that lets the customer know you will offer them a small discount if they leave a review of the product after they receive it? There is a guide here on how to edit your notifications! Reviews from other customers are like a vote of confidence in your products, prospective customers will then know they will get a good quality product from your store. The same can be said for starting an Instagram page, customers can see your products in use!

Once you choose a store name, that becomes your URL, so for example - yourstore.myshopify.com. You can purchase a custom domain at a later stage to hide the .myshopify part of the URL, this is quite common. There is more information here on buying a domain through Shopify or if you buy from a 3rd party provider (like GoDaddy), you can add that domain to the admin section. Once you add in your custom domain (for example yourstore.com), the custom domain will be all that the customer sees! Having a custom domain with your store name will strengthen your brand voice (for example homehot.com rather than homehot.myshopify.com)

These are only some notes, you can decide for yourself if you feel they will help your store. Other posters here on this thread have also made some great points!

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care 

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have a great collection in your store. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

1. I would like to suggest you should engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. By making customers your priority, you can build a program that anticipates and exceeds their needs as soon as they join. By simply rewarding customers with discounts that shoppers will become more loyal to their business is entirely the wrong approach and will lead to customers walking away from your business. Instead, the focus should be on creating an emotional connection between your brand and your customers. Building this connection makes it more likely that they will visit your store again in the future. A great way to show your customers that you care is by offering birthday rewards. Make sure that they feel special and recognized for their membership. There are different ways you can use the loyalty and reward program.
  2. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
  3. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.

I would say these are must-have features that every eCommerce store owner look for. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Make sure you have set up proper customer engagement tools like reward program, web push, newsletter signup, exit popup, review, email workflow automation in your store. It is a must-go feature nowadays to keep your visitors engage and convert them as customers. If you are looking for all in one then go for aitrillion.com it has all the above-mentioned features combined with all the right eCommerce marketing tools that can help you to grow your online store.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes