Thank you for your feedback! Our site serves two purposes.
We are looking for the right mix of messaging both objectives, but trying to focus on e-commerce sales, particularly for people who have not dined in our physical location.
Our website is www.cupantae.eu (Irish for "Cup of Tea")
I really think it's pretty spot on, you've done a great job with the whole setup!
A few thoughts (in random order):
Again, I think you've nailed all the important stuff, so you have all the time you need for smaller details and refining.
Wishing you all the best with your business!
1. On the top bar, the announcement of "FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING WITH €45 PURCHASE!" is too small and hard to notice ==> Make the text in bigger size with Bold option if possible.
2. On each collection picture under the "All collections tab", the white text that present the name of each collection are hard to notice due to the size the the background color are mostly bright color. ==> Change the color of the white text to a more noticeable color which make it easy for your customer to spot. The "view product" button with the white background of it's own.
3. You can add a "back to top arrow" button on the main site so when people scroll down they can easily go backup to find what they like ==> the same thing can apply to the product page of each collection.
4. Try to add some beautiful picture of the place where the tea was made in each product page and the main site to gain trust and curiosity from customers (make them wonder what will the tea from this regional location will taste like).
5. A promotion video of the brand on the main site will also increase the chance of conversion on your store (video about how the tea was growth and process to become the final product).
6. Adding trusted badges of famouse firm like Paypal or Visa is also a good way to look professional and gain more trust from your potential customers. I hope this will help you to start increasing sale. Let me know if it works ok.
Just take a look at your store and actually, this is a beautiful site. But I still have some comments for you:
- This part is showing many beautiful beautiful product photos, I think it would be great if you can allow your customers to see more product details faster by Quickview buttons.
- I think you can try to make the "Book Online for Afternoon tea" button look more amazing.
- It would be great if those sections showing your service below can have the photos in the same size. Besides that, everything is great.
- Show the names of those reviews?
- I see you're having an amazing Instagram account. So why don't try to connect your Shopify store to your Instagram? By connecting two platforms, you can have an Instagram gallery.
Check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. With this app, you can tag your products on Instagram photos that are synced to Shopify. Also, it's free and very user-friendly.
Hope this helps!
Hi @CupanTae welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going good during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
2. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales.
A guide, to complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up a high-converting product page.
I hope this helps!