Feedback appreciated on POD store elfiprints.com

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Any comments are very welcome.

I haven't attached social media buttons or any apps for engagement yet because I don' want to start paying for apps till the content has been checked. So Thank you for any constructive and critical comment and advice!

I am experimenting with the range of products. I will add more activewear products. (I think there should be  more streamlined way to add images to products. I am using Printify and Printful as well and they both are a bit idiosycratic. It should be possible to upload bulk images and have them automatically placed onto products. That's what I think!).

I a using the Simple theme partly for page speed, partly because I'm not sure of the most suitable banner design. I have made a video but not sure the best way to utilise it on the store. 

Lawrence

www.elfiprints.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1209 61 360

The store has all the right elements in place - which is a great start. You have already added plenty of products as well. Make sure to define your target market to help you with your marketing channels and promotional messages going forward.

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Elfiprints,
 "I think it's a great start". So, I have gone through your store and noticed a few things you can work on to improve your store. Look into the below-mentioned tips for performing "store optimization" and driving a lot of "visitor traffic and customer sales" as well.

1. "Information security and Keeping a track of all order details" both can be made possible simultaneously only if you add a login/sign-in system to your store.
  2. Need to highlight "discount offers or coupon codes" to help attract "better customer attention", use a unique header template for the same.
  3. "Effective branding" can be easily carried out.once you add social links like "Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In" etc to the site footer.
  4. Addition of "Shoppay" apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering a different option to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  5. A "professional central banner" is a must to impart a decent and satisfactory store look.
  6. To promote your brand effectively, add an"Instagram Gallery" near the site footer.
  7. "Contact Us" is incomplete without a contact form.
  8. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Good luck for your coming days!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hi @bandylala ,

I've taken a look at your store. It's looking great and nice products. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. You can make some improvements to the Home page. Add one slider/video just below the header, it will add a more professional look to the store.

2. Instead of listing more products on the Home page, add different sections like "New Arrivals", "Featured Collection" etc  with a few listed products. 

3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add Contact Us form to the 'Contact Us' page to add more customer interaction.
6. Add email marketing newsletter section in the footer to grow your business and build relationships with your customers.

7.  Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 48 results indexed by Google. But your website has 165+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bandylala ,

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc .

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 59%. It should be above 65-70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Create a strong brand presence on social platforms: You can never ignore social channels if you are venturing into the digital world. I would suggest to create a Facebook page to display your items and to share them in Facebook groups. Invest your time researching different ways to create a strong digital presence.

Write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer as well.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Apart from this your store has everything at it place, I would suggest to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1489 75 253

Hey @bandylala, here are the suggestions you can take into consideration:-

1. Make your store easy to navigate.

2. Add slider images with a call to action button on the homepage. 

3. You need to work on the content. Make your store more professional.

4. Display testimonials on the homepage.

If you are looking for any engagement app then you can try AiTrillion.com. It is all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty reward program, LiveChat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Ai Predictions, announcement bar, product recommendation, smart pop-up and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps slows down the speed of the store. This is a very useful app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at rps ;)

@Rockpapercopy wrote:

The store has all the right elements in place - which is a great start. You have already added plenty of products as well. Make sure to define your target market to help you with your marketing channels and promotional messages going forward.

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the great input, I'll take a look at your service

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the great support, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes