Feedback appreciated

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello, I launched my store about a month and a half ago and would like any suggestions to help improve my store and make more sales. I have made 1 sale since opening. Thank you for all of you feedback!

www.caterpillarstobutterfliesboutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
  • Hi,

congratulations your website is very well done and looks professional. With which shopify theme do you work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you! I am using the booster theme

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hi Lakita2019,

Congratulations for your new store, the tie is super cute.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. If possible reduce the space above and below the logo as well as in the menu section, currently it's taking lot of white space.
  3. Add your contact us page in the main menu for now.
  4. I can see you have discounted items, why don't you make a new sale/discounted product page to catch visitor's attentions.
  5. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  6. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  7. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  8. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  9. Add banner image on contact us page and add space under it, currently its merging with the text.
  10. Lastly, You have over 108 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions help you make some sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
  1. Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Just, some of your products don't have more than one picture. if I was a customer, I would have more confidence if I had more product images?

Good luck,

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your suggestions! I will definitely make the changes to the store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you! I was thinking that more product images will help as well, I will definitely add more

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have two ecom clients who target parents with young kids. Here is what our experience tells me you should change. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. There is a lot going on and lacks any real focus. The daily deal banner is covered and you can not read the name properly

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. If you are going to have a Featured Product type section on the homepage... tell us why you picked it and what makes them special. Sell us on buying that item

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove "GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT" and put it in the footer. 

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. 

4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

5. Add some more white space in key areas of your product page to help it feel more airy

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I definitely take the changes into consideration and implement them into the store

0 Likes