Feedback/assistance needed on goodnutrition.store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

First go around at Shopify... would love feedback on our store at https://goodnutrition.store.

Also, are you experiencing slow loading times when initially viewing the page? I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the issue is. It seems to hang up before the initial load (making it impossible to run ads). 

Thanks much for taking the time, appreciate ya,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Goodnutrition,

First of all, you need to add some more products to improve store variety and customer traffic. Some other improvements to be done are as follows:

1. The logo title must include the word "nutrition" as well.
  2. Social links should be added for better connectivity.
  3. Instagram images must be added for better brand promotion.
  4. Customer reviews should be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and succeeds in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @goodnutrition 

Your website is very nice, I like that you have other social media on there such as the on demand creativity video. It's also very colorful and awesome that you give back to charity as well. A suggestion is to add a buy now, pay later option for customers to increase conversions, add more items to their cart and help to increase average order values. I work for Klarna and it's helping to increase conversions by 44% and increase average order values by 67%.  The customer would pay 25% at the time of purchase and spread out the remaining payments with no interest or credit card required.  Here is some more information about how it works and how to get started as it integrates easily with Shopify. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.

0 Likes