Feedback back on my home decor store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys. We launched our store a few days ago and have been getting a decent amount of traffic. About 2500 visits over the last 15 days or so. However, we're not getting any conversions. My mother and I have worked extremely hard on the store and cannot seem to figure out where we've gone wrong. Would really appreciate some honest feedback! Thank you

our store: studiocovers.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @heyitsshay, I hope you are doing well!

Your store looks ok, but when I was going through the homepage it felt like it's too big you have a lot on your homepage and also the pictures are very big overall making the homepage very lengthy, I'd suggest you make it short but not too short and sweet. Another thing is that your navigation bar has a bunch of things that should be in the footer like WhatsApp and Instagram. You might want to fix the navigation bar also. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places.

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @heyitsshay ,

Here are few points which you can consider :

1. Homepage is too long so consider making it little bit short.

2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @heyitsshay,

First off, great job on what you've done so far. Your website looks very professional, your photos look great, great first impression!

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

studiocovers-meta.png

The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Traditional Indian Pichwai Cow Pair" into Google. I would do some keyword research find out exactly what people are searching (I like Keywords Everywhere) but likely the word cushion should be in there somewhere. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @heyitsshay, the store looks good. Here are some suggestions & feedback that you need to work on:

- Viewport doesn't look right. You should work on that.

- The image size is too large so make them of standard size. 

- On the product page. The Add to Cart option should come first and then the product description comes. 

- The collection is really nice. The reason that traffic isn't converting can be because of the high price. Make sure you are targeting the right audience. 

- You should add eCommerce marketing tools which will help you to convert the traffic into customers. Here are some quick tips:

• Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Learn if you have high traffic but no sales.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes