Feedback before going live

Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 6
Hi,

I have been working for a few weeks on my webshop, been lurking the forums and I wouldnt mind some feedback!
Webshop is in Dutch so dont mind the content, its all pretty well written imo :p
How is the flow, does everything work on pc/mobile, how does it look, what is missing etc..
Current Work in progress;
-change carrousel on homepage into list of collections
- blog
-reviews
-starting up the social media profiles

Store URL is www.bumbastic.be pw= auphoh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hey mate,

your store is looking pretty good! Just 2 things: the photos on your homepage are a bit low-res on desktop and I'd add more text there and one thing especially: customer reviews! (best with photos)

All in all, very nice design and I think you're almost ready to launch.

Btw, what theme do you use?

Best,

David

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 6
Hi, thanks for the feedback!!
Yes im working on adding reviews but im going to add 2 or 3 per day since a date is added and I dont want it to look shady. I did design it with mobile in mind because i expect most of the traffic to come from there but will look into improving the resolution (i guess from the jumping woman?)
I used theme Prestige but I tweaked a lot :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 6
Carousel on homepage fixed!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hi bumbastic,

Store is amazing to hang with and close to perfect from top to bottom. Consider some more quality banner images to get landed on the homepage and some more discounts to engage customers and bestsellers as well.
Also you have told that you have been working on few things which will surely add to the beauty.

Few Apps to drive you a little better in sales :-

1. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

2. You will surely add some more products to be printed on for that you might need a search. I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

3. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes