Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Need to work on design and theme
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
There are other areas you need to work
Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Hey @Tila ,
Nice and Innovative idea. You can make it more engaging and attractive.
1. You need to have social media (Instagram and Facebook) maintained with good social engagement.
2. Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
3. I noticed that you do not have an About Us page, it is, however. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:
- Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
- Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
- Explain your business model or how your products are made.
- Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
- Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualization, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage
In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customers why they should buy from you.
You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips to help your site cultivate trust.
There are other "must have" suggestions as well which help you gain more engagement on your store. Let's discuss it in detail - http://bit.ly/2JKqcgk. You can also email me at email@example.com.
Your store is password protected. Please share your store password so i can check and get back to you. Then you can make proper decisions on Closing.