Feedback before launch

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
Hello everyone.

https://tila-jewelry.com/

Please give me your honest feedback and notify me if there's anything worng or should be done with the website before i launch it, thx.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design and theme

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
What can i add to my product landing page?

I followed what everyone says on youtube and added a video with a well written description.

Thx.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Tila ,

Nice and Innovative idea. You can make it more engaging and attractive. 

1. You need to have social media (Instagram and Facebook) maintained with good social engagement.

2. Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

3. I noticed that you do not have an About Us page, it is, however. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:
- Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
- Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
- Explain your business model or how your products are made.
- Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
- Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualization, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage
In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customers why they should buy from you.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips to help your site cultivate trust. 

There are other "must have" suggestions as well which help you gain more engagement on your store. Let's discuss it in detail - http://bit.ly/2JKqcgk. You can also email me at support@aitrillion.com.

Regards,

Samina.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
Thank you for the feedback everyone.

I will close the store and what I've been told.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 2 5

Hey @Tila 

Your store is password protected. Please share your store password so i can check and get back to you. Then you can make proper decisions on Closing.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: info@plusinfosys.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
Thank you for the effort @Sandip

I have already deleted the sections and going to start over again.
0 Likes