As contact live support is currently unavailable, figured this would be the best place to ask for feedback prior to launching my store. I'm sending the link as well as the password to have a gander! First time designing, it's simple and based on fitness products etc. Would appreciate any feedback. I also have a facebook page for Fitness Spartan my brand. Once I launch I plan to do a few FB ad's to get me profits. I haven't connected domain either yet.
Here it is https://fitnesspartan.myshopify.com/ pw: eushau
Thanks for the help in advance =),
Here are some my comments that might suitable for you.
1. Product Price: There is a little confusion in here, I don't know exactly what is the 'minus' on the left of the product's price. You should remove that.
I think on the homepage it shouldn't display a product detail here.
2. Product Detail: With the product's descriptions you should put it inside a tab, avoid using Vertical layout cause it makes your store so long and users may tired when scrolling on your store.
There are 2 'Review' parts on your Product Detail, I don't know if there's anything wrong here, you should remove the other 'Review'.
Moreover, this article will help you a lot when building your homepage, hopefully you will get it.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimenstions.
-> You can add proper specifications and descriptions under product page.
-> You can increase your followers through Instgram, Instagram is one of the best platform for increasing of converstions.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @fitnesspartan ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
From a consumer's perspective, just a few notes:
- The popup says I would get a discount, but doesn't tell me what exactly that discount is. I would consider being more specific. People will want to know what they are getting for signing up. There is also a timer going but it's unclear what that's for - if I come back in 22 hours do I no longer get a discount for signing up?
- In the featured collection "Best Seller," I would consider pluralizing to "Best Sellers" for clarity as there is more than one product if I click on that.
- On the homepage, there is a section misspelled - the word Items appears as "Itmes"
- Most products don't seem to have reviews, but the ones that do have a ton, and they are almost all 5 stars. Are those legitimate reviews from orders on your site or a previous sales channel? As a customer it would seem off to me. I would normally expect the reviews to be more evenly distributed across items and not all so positive. I'm not saying you want negative reviews, I'm just curious because as a shopper it stands out to me as odd.
- On the product pages, the color/variant selector threw me off. It took me a minute to figure out how to use it - I feel like 99% of sites I visit use a drop down so as a customer I'm trained to look for that.
- The only form of contact is a blank contact form. As a consumer I generally would prefer an actual email address or a phone number, and a mailing address makings things seem more legitimate. Also, I'm not positive if the rules apply globally, but I know google had sent me a notice that I needed at least (2) pieces of contact info and a contact form did not qualify as either.
I like the bold graphic on the front though! Good job!
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your s
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!