Feedback before my ads launch

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! Looking for some feedback on my niche watch store before my ads launch. The store is shopwristwear.myshopify.com 

Thanks in advance!

Jayden

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Get a proper domain name for your store

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have test on the images and other don't. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Be careful of what watches you sell. Seems kinda random right now.... what you sell sets an imagine

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for ads

3. Select your audience(go for custom affinity audience)

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @jaydenhello13 

I just emailed you full review of your website. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1405 140 386

Hey there, @jaydenhello13 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Congratulations on creating your page. I can see that a lot of work has already gone into this so great work. There are a few things that can be improved on prior to launch so let's get right into that. 

Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:

- 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
- 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
- 67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
- As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

I would recommend taking a look at our free [Product Reviews app.](http://bit.ly/2ST6Ffl) This app can be found in our fabulous little app store, the home to all of our best apps!f you are dropshipping from Oberlo, I would recommend an app such as AliReviews to import all the reviews for your products from their listings on AliExpress.

You do not appear to have any social media linked. You are missing out on a massive opportunity here. Instagram is the perfect place to engage with customers. If you are eligible for the Instagram Sales Channel you will be able to link your products to your Instagram posts. So if a customer sees something they like on you Instagram they can easily click through and purchase the item.  When running an online business it is super important to have an active and engaging social media presence. If you have the chance, please do take a look at our collection of Instagram marketing blogs here. 

I noticed that you don't have an About Us page. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

Before launching do make sure to take a look at our essential launch guide. I would also recommend taking a look at the following guides to help you get more sales:

Best of luck with the launch,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 3 25

Hi Jayden,

Since you've gotten a fair bit of feedback, you should consider double checking your work on a Free store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch the details that can really hurt your bottom line.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help as it will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

After you have made the updates suggested by the others and considered trying out the analyzer, feel free to message or comment here for additional feedback.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi jaydenhello13,

Congratulation for your store it's great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Get yourself one logo designed, this will add brand value and people can relate to the website easily.
  2. Make sure newsletter section is available on all the pages of the site, it will help capture user emails even if they are on collection page or product page.
  3. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  4. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site header or footer.
  5. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://shopwristwear.myshopify.com/search?q=wristwatch. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also, its free upto 50 products.

I hope my feedback will help you with a successful launch.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi @jaydenhello13 

In addition to what others have suggested, give the authentic feel to the buyers by importing product reviews if you use from AliExpress. Since yours is a new store so actual reviews will take some time to come. 

We do Dropshipping from AliExpress and this app called AppMagica: AliExpress Review helps us with importing authentic reviews from AliExpress and makes our new store look filled with buyers :).

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

I am interested in having someone review my store and get much needed feedback. I have imported products from Oberlo but I am still working on product descriptions. I have a domain name as well. Please tell me what you think before I go live with the site. 

Thank you for all of your help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear SDA_052274,

Hope you are doing well.

Please share your Store url here or at https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee