Feedback/comments on my store

pkam1998
3 0 0

Welcome any feedback/comments/constructive criticism on our store MeKeAlohaHawaiianPopcorn.com

0 Likes

Hi @pkam1998 

I am Victor, Lead Marketing of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

1.1 Make the sticky header

It's really good of your home page is that you have a clear and prominent search bar. But a sticky menu header will be a perfect piece.

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner

It's quite good that you are investing in a clear and quality banner image that focuses on the product (mask) of your store and I see a call to action headline "Shop Our Mask Collection". But you are missing a call to action buttonHawaiian Popcorn by Me Ke Aloha Hawaiian Popcorn 2020-09-23 08-14-15.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. So you can make it as a call to action button and make it clickable.

1.3 Add a headline and focus on SEO

Hawaiian Popcorn by Me Ke Aloha Hawaiian Popcorn 2020-09-23 08-21-38.png

I highly recommend you should have a heading here for example "Check our collections" or something like that. Or you can have a paragraph below and this's quite good for SEO as well. You definitely need quality content, even a headline, product title, description, or a paragraph (Interesting facts about Popcorn) to increase the ranking on the search engine. You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed with always-updated product images.

1.5 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.6 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

1.7 Move the Contact Us page on the header as well

https://mekealohahawaiianpopcorn.com/pages/contact-us 

When I scroll down to the footer, I can see this page. So I recommend that you should put this page on the header as well. It's beneficial when you have a sticky header so customers can reach out to you whenever they're on the store.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly, a useful designer, so you can build attractive landing page, product pages, and others to increase conversion rate.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Victor.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @pkam1998

I see you're selling popcorn which is the same type of product with this store. So you can see this site to learn from it: https://www.pipsnacks.com/. I've seen this store when I read a blog a few days ago. 

And about a store, I have some comments for you: 

- I think this text is quite long. Try to use other words. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600830410519.png

- This part is too long and doesn't have a good layout. you can see this page to see the layout example: https://www.pipsnacks.com/pages/our-story 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600830633684.png

- Try to have more social network accounts as soon as possible, like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

ConveyLego0612_2-1600830849896.png

If you will build your Instagram in the future, try to build it carefully and post many beautiful product photos. After that, you can create an Instagram gallery to show those images on your store. 

Check it out Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to create one. 

- Where is the quantity section? And in the future, you need to add the size like 4 bags for better price. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600831210143.png

And you need to have more product descriptions on your product pages. 

- Your anncounment bar is only show up on the home page. It needs to show on any pages on your site. 

- This page need to have a professional layout. Like a graph for example. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1600831597266.png

Here is my view about your store. 

Hope this helps!

Happing selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 101

Hi @pkam1998 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1.  In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

3.  Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales. 

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up to get a high-converting product page.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @pkam1998 

Welcome to Shopify community! 

The product you are selling is very interesting and I like the enthusiast wordings you use to deliver your website page. You made the page interactive by showing them how your popcorns are made. 

However, on your "Lets Shop" page I do think many more improvements could still be made, such as a more detailed product description with nutrition facts, expiry date, methods to keep the popcorn fresh, etc. You should also consider of using product pictures of higher quality since it looks kind of blurry. Furthermore, product reviews and customer testimonials would be a great way to create a better brand impression for you brand in comparison to others in the market. Adding a FAQ regarding shipping method, refund policy and other extra informations could also lessen the troubles needed for your customer service to liaison. 

Another suggestion that I would like to give is retargeting campaign. Later on in your business, as you drive many more traffic to the site, you should definitely set up retargeting campaign to boost sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product information they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Let me know if this helps by giving me a like! I wish you all the best and feel free to ask if you have further questions that I can help on!

0 Likes