Feedback for My Store Please.

RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

Hey, so I'm getting quite a lot of traffic, but not many conversions right now... I know these things take time and it's going in the tight direction, but I was wondering if someone could take a look at my site and let me know if it's OK? Any feedback welcome

Www.raeglowbeautyco.com

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
912 99 205

Hey, @RaeGlowBeauty 

Happy to help. First of all, I think you are in an excellent market selling skincare routine products. With that said I do have a couple recommendations:

1. Your main menu is cluttered: 

By condensing the navigation, you will save precious screen real estate and make it much easier for your customer to find what they are looking for. You can 'nest' menu items within a menu item such as FAQ so that when the user hovers over it, a dropdown of your policy pages will show. We have a guide on building nested navigation here.

2. I think utilizing videos/animated GIF images can be such a powerful way to show off how effective the product is and how it's used. Especially useful in the skincare market! There is a great third-party guide on creating animated GIFs to further explain and teach this handy trick. 

In order to that, I would suggest ordering some of the products from the suppliers so that you can take the pictures/video yourself or hire someone to do it professionally at an affordable price. Product presentation is everything! Especially with online shopping becoming essential these days.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

Thanks for this! Have condensed the menu down. Looks so much neater now! When you say about videos, do you mean different to what I have in my product descriptions? 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
522 49 171

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

Have seen your store and have some comments for you: 

- Make your banner clear. You can take a look at the example about Adidas down there. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1615185804618.png

As you can see. There are some details that you need to focus on here: 

+ The texts and the CTA button should look clear and outstanding. 

+ The image should not have so many details. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1615185861599.png

- Move the About Us section down and cut some words. 

- You should add some sections on your homepage:

+ On your homepage now, I can't see any products on your homepage. I think you should have a featured products section. 

+ Section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ Reviews section if you have. 

- Have seen your Instagram gallery. Maybe you can try to have a shoppable Instagram gallery on the homepage because it can be a good place to increase your sales. If you want to have one, please check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- On your product page, you should add: 

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. I see your pages and it seems quite long, so keeping the Add to Cart button available is suitable.

Reach out to the app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart if you want. 

- The product description is good, but quite much. Maybe making cleaner is better. 

- Make some Policy pages easier to read. They have too many words and are too sticky. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3
Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated... I've made some
changes. Can you please let me know if it's better please?
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @RaeGlowBeauty, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Make your store both desktop responsive too.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. Add customer engagement tools. 

• Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • You can send email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
522 49 171

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

Wow, it looks much better. 

Maybe you can notice some points here:

- About the banners, it seems you follow the guide. But maybe your image should look more outstanding. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1615264243371.png

For example, you can change the face to the product. More than that, you can use more than one banner, and some banners can highlight some specific products. 

- Add the CTA button here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1615264446745.png

- It seems you are using Shoppable Instagram app. You can tag the products on your Instagram images to turn your gallery into a selling point. 

You can see the example below:

ConveyLego0612_2-1615264618586.png

- Highlight the brands that you use for your dropshipping business. And make your customers believe those brands are trustworthy. 

You can see an example here:

ConveyLego0612_0-1615275127587.png

Hope this helps!

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3
Thank you... I'm really trying to get this perfect, but I don't know want
you mean.. So do I put a product in the Banner and then do a slides how of
products below it and put the "shop now" button on the slideshow?

Many Thanks.
0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

OK, I think I've done out right... I'm not sure how to tag the photos for Insta, but will research it. Hopefully this looks better to others now?

Thanks so much for the help!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
522 49 171

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

About the banner problem, there is an example that I want to tell you:

ConveyLego0612_0-1615344400954.png

About the shoppable problem, please contact supporters of the app. They will help you figure it out. 

Best regards, 

0 Likes