Hey, so I'm getting quite a lot of traffic, but not many conversions right now... I know these things take time and it's going in the tight direction, but I was wondering if someone could take a look at my site and let me know if it's OK? Any feedback welcome
Happy to help. First of all, I think you are in an excellent market selling skincare routine products. With that said I do have a couple recommendations:
1. Your main menu is cluttered:
By condensing the navigation, you will save precious screen real estate and make it much easier for your customer to find what they are looking for. You can 'nest' menu items within a menu item such as FAQ so that when the user hovers over it, a dropdown of your policy pages will show. We have a guide on building nested navigation here.
2. I think utilizing videos/animated GIF images can be such a powerful way to show off how effective the product is and how it's used. Especially useful in the skincare market! There is a great third-party guide on creating animated GIFs to further explain and teach this handy trick.
In order to that, I would suggest ordering some of the products from the suppliers so that you can take the pictures/video yourself or hire someone to do it professionally at an affordable price. Product presentation is everything! Especially with online shopping becoming essential these days.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- Make your banner clear. You can take a look at the example about Adidas down there.
As you can see. There are some details that you need to focus on here:
+ The texts and the CTA button should look clear and outstanding.
+ The image should not have so many details.
- Move the About Us section down and cut some words.
- You should add some sections on your homepage:
+ On your homepage now, I can't see any products on your homepage. I think you should have a featured products section.
+ Section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
+ Reviews section if you have.
- Have seen your Instagram gallery. Maybe you can try to have a shoppable Instagram gallery on the homepage because it can be a good place to increase your sales. If you want to have one, please check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- On your product page, you should add:
+ The Quantity section
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. I see your pages and it seems quite long, so keeping the Add to Cart button available is suitable.
Reach out to the app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart if you want.
- The product description is good, but quite much. Maybe making cleaner is better.
- Make some Policy pages easier to read. They have too many words and are too sticky.
Hope this helps!
Hello @RaeGlowBeauty, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Make your store both desktop responsive too.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. Add customer engagement tools.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Wow, it looks much better.
Maybe you can notice some points here:
- About the banners, it seems you follow the guide. But maybe your image should look more outstanding.
For example, you can change the face to the product. More than that, you can use more than one banner, and some banners can highlight some specific products.
- Add the CTA button here.
- It seems you are using Shoppable Instagram app. You can tag the products on your Instagram images to turn your gallery into a selling point.
You can see the example below:
- Highlight the brands that you use for your dropshipping business. And make your customers believe those brands are trustworthy.
You can see an example here:
Hope this helps!
About the banner problem, there is an example that I want to tell you:
About the shoppable problem, please contact supporters of the app. They will help you figure it out.