Tourist
19 0 3

Yeah, I've done it. Thank you. 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
536 50 197

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

Have seen your store again and it looks more amazing out there. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1615426096726.png

As you can see in the image above, it's great. However, you need to add the CTA button for it. 

The same issue that you can see in the sliders down there. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1615426235136.png

It seems you have tagged the products successfully. Do you like the app? If you enjoy it, it would be great if you can spend a minute to leave the developer team a quick review: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

Thank you, I have done that now... I really like the Instagram app, and will leave some feedback once it's back up, but the app seems to be down at the moment with a server error. It isn't appearing on my store, nor can I log in. Hopefully it'll be sorted quickly so I can review.

Many Thanks. 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
536 50 197

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

Thank you so much for your information. 

It seems it's back again and it looks good in your store. 

Here is a review link so you don't have to look for it: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Thank you so much, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

Thank you! Will leave it now.

I absolutely love how my store looks now, so thank you very much for all your help and advice!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
536 50 197

Hi @RaeGlowBeauty

Thank you so much for your help too. 

I've sent you a message to keep helping you improve the store performance if you need me. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1615448065134.png

Always here, so please don't hesitate to ask me. 

Best regards, 

0 Likes
RaeGlowBeauty
Tourist
19 0 3

Does anyone else have any more feedback please? On my Product pages etc too would be helpful

0 Likes