Hi @AerialAttireUK 

Your link didn't work ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have one of the better looking stores geared toward leggings and workout wear. We have a number of clients in the fashion ecom space. Plus I use to work on brands like ASOS... which is where my suggestions are going to come from. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. It's more or less an endless scroll looking at product. I would rethink about how you layout the homepage and what order you put the sections in. Ask for yourself, if I was coming to this website for the first time, what would I want to see.

3. I would reorder your main menu links to: Home, Clothing, Accessories, Sales, Brands and About Us. You could even remove the Home link as your logo goes back to the homepage

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Workout Wear Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

6. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection page

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. I would reformat the product description section as it has a lot of empty space and the text is spread out and not formatted properly
    3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

@DuaneBrown  Thank you this means a lot! 

I am in no way experienced at this sort of thing and have learnt everything from the ground up. My store has been open for 9 months so to come back with those comments which like you say are tweaks is amazing. So thank you! 

I will be looking into everything you said. 

The photos are difficult to uniform because they come from the suppliers I don't have the capabilities to white out a lot of the backgrounds. 

The home page is definitely something I will be working on! 

Thanks again! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@AerialAttireUK wrote:

Hi @Clayton_Bates - It is www.aerialattire.co.uk 

Here

Hi @AerialAttireUK 

I would get at least a basic logo. Will look little more professional. Great start with your website. Keep up the good work. I noticed you haven't really been posting on Instagram. I would post at least once a day if I was you. I've seen one of my clients making stacks of sales for free through Instagram and your niche could work well on that platform. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

@Clayton_Bates 

Thank you for your reply. I do have a logo but I am no wizz with this sort of thing. I tried EVERYTHING to resize it, different file formats etc to get it into the top left but it just would not work. It ALWAYS ended up pixilated. 

I do try to post on Insta, I am sure as with everyone, content is the hardest bit! I update our story most days which always has a good following and I try and make the grid posts worth while. Instagram has a massive problem with pole fitness though and therefor a lot of our posts can be shadow banned, as you can imagine that makes it really tricky. 

Thanks again for replying.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@AerialAttireUK wrote:

@Clayton_Bates 

Thank you for your reply. I do have a logo but I am no wizz with this sort of thing. I tried EVERYTHING to resize it, different file formats etc to get it into the top left but it just would not work. It ALWAYS ended up pixilated. 

I do try to post on Insta, I am sure as with everyone, content is the hardest bit! I update our story most days which always has a good following and I try and make the grid posts worth while. Instagram has a massive problem with pole fitness though and therefor a lot of our posts can be shadow banned, as you can imagine that makes it really tricky. 

Thanks again for replying.

@AerialAttireUK shoot me a message below and I'll try and fix your logo for you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Instagram 

I had a look at your Instagram and it doesn't look very consistent. Between three of my clients they did over 300k organically through Instagram last year. I honestly didn't even think that was possible for free. I think you have a lot of potential there if you can crack the code. 

Apologies for the delay. I missed this reply. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes