Feedback for Ruby and the Rainbow

Loved-by-ruby
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello

I’ve not long started my Shopify store www.rubyandtherainbow.co.uk. I know I need to up my game so I’m looking for some feedback to add to my own views so I can get a full list of what I need to change and improve on.! The two main areas I’m interested in feedback on at the moment are:

- the home page. But only really for mobile users. I need to optimise this as I have a very small / tiny! % of desktop visitors 

- my product pages

any other advice / comments would be gratefully recurved.

thank you

Kristina

0 Likes

Dear Kristina,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 33-40  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your products at Google
  • Do some basic on Page SEO
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hello @Loved-by-ruby ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Ruby and the Rainbow,

Below listed points would surely help in store modification:

• Free shipping offers can be highlighted using a "free shipping bar".
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.

• Trust badges add to site authenticity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Loved-by-ruby welcome to Shopify family 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.

1. The logo placement can be shifted from center to top left as more users remember brands when the logos are placed on left or on right it gives it more visual gazes, which allows more users to remember your brand.
2. Engaging the audience the blog would be helpful as this creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further information.
3. Add a section of most purchased/brought products by doing this most of the images in the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
5. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. You can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that, adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png1686440610.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Loved-by-ruby
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks that's really helpful. I am sorry I am replying late. I didn't get any notifications of any responses to my request. Thanks for taking the time to look at my site. I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Loved-by-ruby
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks Neha for taking the time to look at my shop. Sorry I didn't see that there were any responses to my request until today. I have done some of the things you have suggested.

0 Likes
Loved-by-ruby
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have started implementing some of your suggestions.

0 Likes