Feedback for a new store.

Rainbow01
1 0 0

Hi all, just wanted an opinion on what I may need to tweak, on my page. I am new to this and learning as I go.

I'm almost scared to ask lol. My page is www.rainbowrocks.com.au I know the site is slow so I am looking at that, but I am sure there are other things to sort. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Hi @Rainbow01 ,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here. I have been wandering your online store and I have some comments that I would like to share with you. As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your product page:

Product page: 

• Add Sticky Header: I would suggest you can make your header sticky and show a full search bar here. A sticky menu header follows customers' screens and helps them access the menu whenever they want. 

PageFly_0-1615656269300.png

• Product images: you will need to show more product images, the ideal number would be at least 3 -5 images from different angles. Customers would like to check how the products will look like in real life.

PageFly_1-1615656269264.png

• Review: this is one of the most important sections on your product page. Many customers will trust the information from this section more than anything in this page. Please consider adding this section to your page, it would also be useful to improve your business reputation.
  • More sections: please consider adding more sections like Shipping policies, Return policies or Warranty policies. Many customers will want to check and confirm those policies before making any purchases. Showing them on the product page will keep your customers staying on the product page and continuing on the customer journey.
  • Delivery date: many customers won't buy when they don't see the extract shipping date. Please try to give your customer the most accurate delivery date if you can.
  • Discount: many customers will expect to see some sales campaign in your store. Please consider adding some discounts to boost sales of the product and increase the attractiveness of your store.                                    

You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark it as the solution if it answers your question. 

I wish you all the best of luck with your business!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Rainbow01, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image in the first fold of the homepage.

- Add shipping policy, privacy policy, returns & refund policy in the footer.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot. Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes