Feedback for cocksocks.com

Cocksonsocks
2 0 0

Hey everybody,

Happy new year,

We'd love to hear all and any feedback on our novelty socks brands store, www.cocksonsocks.com

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
61 6 25

Hello @Cocksonsocks 

Hope you are doing well.

Very nice idea. And a very creative approach. I went through your website and it was really good.

However, I must say, the COCK is too big for mobile phones. And it'd really be great if its size is somehow reduced. (I am talking about the Brand Logo)

I'd suggest, you better use some other theme. It's a very nice idea of yours and it really can be a hit soon.

The home page should be modified as the image layouts are not proper.

Secondly, there's one more shortcoming: Product Descriptions are not proper.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. 

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance. We will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @Cocksonsocks, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header menu. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Cocksonsocks 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

I must say that your store has good things:

• Having a favicon: Having a favicon to your store will make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it. 
  • Have a sticky drop-down menu: will let customers easily access the menu all the time

1. Home page

1.1 Show more product types on the home page

Showing store's collections is pretty good. However, I highly recommend you should show the products of each collection with key information such as product title, price, CTA buttons, etc 

1.2 Add testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly update the feed.

1.4 Have direct links for the "Return Policies" and "Shipping info" on the footer 

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://cocksonsocks.com/collections/dyed-cotton-socks

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers, and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Have color swatches

Color is basic and important to be a variant of a product. By giving customers visible colors, they don't have to wonder or even find because some customers just focus on the image and they see only one color you provide there.

2.3 Add rating stars for each product

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post to review one of the greatest stores so you can check to get more insights here.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector