Feedback for cosy cafe

darrenj1
Excursionist
18 0 1

Hello there, interested in feedback for my store, which has been trading for a few months but there may be things you see that I've missed.

Particularly interested in homepage and product pages. Especially as there are customisation options on the product pages for sweets.

Home page.

https://cosycafescarborough.co.uk/

Product page.

https://cosycafescarborough.co.uk/collections/sweets/products/bonbons-cosy-sweet-tray

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
550 50 202

Hi @darrenj1

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- The texts on CTA buttons should have more than one word. 

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- Add more reviews on the homepage. It seems you have 13 reviews.

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. You can consider adding an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

In conclusion, you're doing great. Keep it up!

Hope you have more sales. 

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @darrenj1, I hope you are doing good! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions:

- About the product description-

• Make sure you specify every detail of the products.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- On the product page, the image of personalized cards should be zoom in so customers can the larger image of personalized cards.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2818 176 474

Dear @darrenj1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

Home page

• Design of Popup can be better
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Use silo structure menu at header
  • Use product video at Home page
  • organize links at footer
  • Hero banners can be better 
  • Check mobile friendliness 

Better Product page Example:

• All tab should be like this

produtpage2.png

• Personalisation Options can at cart or reduce size of box
  • Use the arrow at image thumbnail 
0 Likes
darrenj1
Excursionist
18 0 1

Thanks for your reply. Some suggestions I have implemented. However please note that I won't be inventing reviews as you suggested.

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
506 10 87

Hey @darrenj1 

I checked your website.

Product details page needs to be worked a bit more in details.

Cart page there is a price issue see below 

vinods_0-1608279316297.png

Hand made chocolate pages needs to be worked on too.

I would say if you are doing any paid campaigns pause it and first correct the issues.

Let me know if you are available for a call or you can email me we can discuss ahead.

my email - vinod@digitalcentrics.com and vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes