Feedback for keesysaccessories.com

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

I just opened my store please visit and review...any suggestions appreciated. www.keesysaccessories.com

0 Likes
Tourist
11 1 3

The black logo square on white doesn't look amazing. Some of your products have default aliexpress descriptions. Font's funky but ok

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Thank you so much for the input. I am working on descriptions right now... I agree about the logo...I am not good with design and this was certainly free but I'll work on changing the logo. Feel free to give any other suggestions, really appreciate that.

@PatrickY wrote:

The black logo square on white doesn't look amazing. Some of your products have default aliexpress descriptions. Font's funky but ok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 9

I like the look and design of the site! However, it would be nice to be able to know what you are going to be selling without having to scroll down... like I know that seems lazy, but id love for your website description to be above the images on the site (not even sure if you can change that, but I love knowing what im getting myself into). Also, you can avoid putting what the product is in each title by separating them by collection (which you did wonderfully), but you can just giving the consumer the chance to figure it out, for example I dont always need to see the word "ring" in the title to know that it is in fact a ring. Another example being your "whatever im late anyway" watch, you could bring the title down to that and in the description put that it is a leather banded watch ect. Also not quite sure but you have collection list split into 2 parts? it breaks up and says collection list a second time in the middle, probably just a theme error but thought id let you know. Hopefully this didnt come off rude, just some things I noticed. Good luck in the future, I wish you ALL the business :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2
Thank you VERY much for the suggestions. I have considered changing themes because i couldn't figure out why my collections were broken into 2 like that. I will see what i can do about the rest and work on all you suggested! Feel free to let me know if you have any further suggestions!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 9

You could always try swapping your theme and changing it back? otherwise it might be in your theme settings twice for some reason? so it just split the products up. Not 100% sure without being able to see how the settings are myself. Hopefully it gets fixed though because I really like how it is set up!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2
I have too many collections. The theme only allowed 6 per section i added another section and called it collection...i believe that's what he problem is. I'm not sure how to fix this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2
I think i fixed the collection problem! My brain may explode as a result but i took the title collection out of the heading and just left it blank!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 9

It definitely is an improvement and would be totally fine if you left it like this, but if there were a way for you to delete that "gap" entirely that would be perfect. But its not anything important really because I wouldn't notice it, if I weren't looking for it you know?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2
I agree...I'm hoping no one will notice because aside from changing themes
i can't seem to figure out how to fix that.
0 Likes