Feedback for my Bedding Store Australia

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi All,

my store is www.bigbedding.com.au

currently have a conversion of about 1.89% but until a week ago the sales have really dried up. my bouce rate is at around 30% from the front page which is great.

any suggestions from looking at my store? I try to keep all the content unique.

0 Likes
Highlighted

A 1.89% conversion rate is not bad... always a work in progress to change it. We have consulted with a major mattress brand over here in USA.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make the customer testimonials standout more. Don't love the text over the product images like "Shop Mattress", "Shop Quilt"...ect. This covers up what you are trying to sell

2. Sale ending bar looks tacky.

3. I would say there is not enough contrast on your site. The main menu links blend into the site to much. I would make them standout more

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Right now your product description is pretty thin

2. With this being a competitive space, I would work on better product images. Just look at what Casper, Tuft & Needles, Endy does with their product images. Customers have a certain expectation now

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look more consistent

4. Add the size of mattress on the product page. That way people can know it will fit in their place

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1001 43 119

Hello,

Nice store.

Hope following tips will help you

1. Banner need to improve

2. Optimize your store as per SEO

3. Use Google Shopping ads

4. Show Instagram feed at home page 

There are other areas you have improve, please contact here for more advice: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi Anthony,

Congrats on a fab 30% bounce rate - that's a great number! 

Your homepage looks great, although there seems to be too much 'fluff' and not enough product images - even your featured collections have the images hidden below the promo boxes. Consider adding more product images here - to your promo image, as featured products etc. It's a great way to engage with visitors and encourage them to click further and shop.

Collection page - almost all items are on sale:

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 15.57.09.png

That removes the appeal of a "real deal" - make sure to run sale only on few selected items at a time, to create urgency and make people feel they get a genuine sale.

Also, consider changing the collection page layout. Aim to display only three items per row instead of five. It will make the product images bigger and more prominent, creating a feeling of luxury. It will help you engage with your visitors further and help you sell the premium items. 

The product page looks great - when shopping for a mattress, I'd love to see also what are the benefits of this particular firmness, as compared to other mattresses. Not sure if you noticed, but the bed size comparison image is slightly blurry, making the small text within it very hard to read:

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 16.01.36.png

Consider uploading a larger size image with bigger text, otherwise, people with a visual impairment might have an issue with seeing it. You can also include the same info in the form of a chart table, listing bed sizes and dimensions, with optional images next to them. This will actually make it more SEO friendly, as Google will be able to access and rank this info, which it cannot do with the image.

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0
Bump. Would love some more feedback if possible. Thanks
0 Likes