Feedback for my New Shopify Store

chwparker
Tourist
5 0 0

I'm a big guy who loves the outdoors, but it's often difficult to find gear that fits. So, I decided to create a place that brings it all together. My store, Big Guy Gear Shop, aims to do that. Granted, I know we need to add more pants and shirts, but other than that, how can I improve my website without slowing down its loading time?

Thanks!

https://bigguygearshop.com/

0 Likes

Congrats on your store Big guy @chwparker 

A few thoughts about your stores that could help:

1. A sticky menu,  that stick with the site when people scroll down to help improve the user experiences.

2. A product filtering tool so that people can easily find the product they need when your site has too many products to search for in the future. 

3. Adding testimonial on-site to gain more trust from customers and encourage them to stay in your store and purchase.

4. Adding a "back to top" button on-screen to enhance even more the user experiences when they scroll the page down but want to go back up on top.

5. Try to make the images inside your feature collection on the homepage become the same size to make your outlook more professional.

Other than that, I think your store is good to go. 
If you like my comments, be sure to give it a thumb up ok.

All the best!

Victor.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
chwparker
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. Those are some great ideas, and we'll begin working to implement every one of them. 

0 Likes

Hello @chwparker,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature

Give us a thumbs up if you found this useful.

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @chwparker

Have seen your store and maybe have some suggestions for you:

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602730186893.png

- If you want to show this product as a featured one. I think you need to have more information. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602730404702.png

Like this

ConveyLego0612_2-1602730491497.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has some inspirational contents. You can have an Instagram gallery to show the Insta content for your store. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. Also, you can post your real-life product photos on your Instagram account to show those images on your Shopify store. Therefore, you can increase your sale via the gallery. 

- Add the Quantity section for your product page. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602731091341.png

- You're selling many types of products, so you can use some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales. 

There are many apps that you can find on the Shopify app store. 

There're some more parts that be improved, but they are mentioned by some guys above. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @chwparker !

Very interesting concept of the store, unique logo - well done!

I like the theme you are using, it is very simple but neat.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
chturnerr
1 0 0

nice post visit mt website.Vail to denver limo service

0 Likes