Feedback for my Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am looking for feedback in all aspects for my store. Appreciate any & all suggestions! 
www.purplecorners.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Mypage,

Congrats on your store!

I'm not a pro but I will be completely be honest with you, these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 
-Logo is too big, that can be placed top left to save space.
-put pictures on the Inspired by your shopping threads
-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.
-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Mypage,

I have a few things wanna share with you.

First is your store header, it takes up too much space because the logo is too big, you should reduce the size and make the header sticky, better for visitors to access menu anytime.

Then the Hero section - This is where you tell your audience what you're about, what you're selling, I don't see that, so use a headline and sub-headline to make it easier for your audiences, a Call To Action too.

feedbakc.png

You should Feature your Product collections to show the broad range of your products, by that way visitors can know what type of product you offers, to know if you match their preferences.

There are many ways to capture attention in the first 5 seconds, you can check it out here.

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Mypage ,

Welcome to the Shopify family :)

I went through your site and I must say you have an interesting collection of items !!! However, I have some recommendations which you might find helpful

1) The Logo's font size is small compared to the page dimensions which does not leave a lasting impression on customers. Since the logo is one of the main aspects people associate with a brand you would want the logo to be big and identifiable on your website

2) Another point I wanted to highlight is the "About Us" page, The about us page plays a vital role to effectively convey the story and emotion of your brand and That's exactly why I think you should include your story and the impact your brand hopes to deliver 

3) We all know the power of social media and the impact it can have, So including social plugins on your website will really help you spread the message across channels.

4) I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having trust badges on your artworks will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

I hope you find these points helpful, and I really wish you have tons of sales on your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help at all.

Srinidhi R

PS: CoVid offers for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

HI @Mypage , Welcome to the Shopify family !!!

I must say you have some incredibly interesting items on your website, However, these are some areas which I feel needs improvement 

1. The logo on the website is small compared to the dimensions of the page, Since the logo is an integral part of your brand image it would be ideal to have a size which has an immediate visual impact on your customers 

2. Another thing which I noticed is the About us page, This section of the website really goes a long way to convey the story and motivation of the brand so is suggest you add content which captures on who you are and the impact you wish to deliver

3 I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having trust badges on your artworks will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

I hope these tips will help you and I wish you have tons of sales :)

Also, do reach out in case you have any questions I will be happy to help out

Srinidhi
PS: CoVid offers for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey The Purple Corner, 

Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:

• Align all "footer links" vertically for symmetric footer arrangement.
  • "Instagram gallery" should be added near the footer for better brand promotion.
  • "Social media links" are a must for better brand advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope the above points help. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mypage ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes