Feedback for my Store: Gaming By Cap

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone! I have surpassed the average visitors before your first sale (372) in exactly 2 weeks but still no sales and very little adding to cart traffic. I recently reduced my prices even further. I have free shipping options. I also began using an aliexpress reviews importer but they won't show up on the product page. Just looking for feedback on where to focus on to get my first sale. Instagram ad has been the most effective so far. Generating almost 100 visits from $30.  The site can be found at: Gaming By Cap 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Eddiemull311,

I've spent a few minutes on your store and I must say that it's looking really cool. I believe that sales depend on many factors (it could be the product quality, price, your target visitors,..) so that I'd love to give you some recommendations for the user experience & aesthetic aspects on your site first.

image.png

This badge here is hiding the login option, you should make it smaller or move it to another place.

image.png

The favicon is very tiny so that it's better to use a logo image without a background color. 

image.png

I know that the sidebar navigation is looking good now but it could affect the experience on your site. Because visitors might not be aware of it in the first place even that you have made sticky navigation while scrolling down on the homepage, other pages would be affected too. You could take a reference from the Razer site, They make browsing between pages simple but effective.

image.png

I encourage you to put a period for the shipping badge, for example: "free shipping on all orders from 29/03 to 10/04". It will definitely help you to increase the conversion rate on the site.

The next thing is about Product Page, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

image.png

I'm not sure why we have to put the product description & ATC buttons under the product image. It would be better if your customers can see the product image while they're viewing the description or clicking on the buy button.

image.png

This buttons here on the homepage are hard to notice & not necessary, I believe that we still have space for more products on the homepage. You could make it 2-3 rows for easier scanning. Also, you can consider adding some trust badges above this section for the site's legitability.

One more thing, I notice that the FAQ page is missing. It should be added to your site in order to reduce the questions you have to answer via the contact form. Also, it will do great help for visitors whenever they have a common question.

I hope that my advice is useful to you. Wish you get more sales in the future & don't forget to stay safe on these days :D 

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1726 110 377

Hey Gaming By Cap,

Your "store product page" needs a lot of "improvisation". Look into the below-mentioned changes for the same:

1. The "images" on the product page are too: large making them look quite "awkward".Minimize their size for a better look.
  2. Additionally, there is only "one main product image" that is displayed at the beginning of the product page of every item. Hence, two images are not desirable.
  3. The "product description" needs to be "detailed" as well for a better understanding of the store product.
  4. The elements are haphazardly arranged as well. The correct arrangement of the elements of the product page is as follows: product image on the left corner followed by "product title, price, add to cart and buy now" on the upper right corner and the "product description" should be placed below it respectively.

Coming to your homepage, some of my tips are:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar. 
  • "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from shoppers".Hence, it must be "magnified" for better "clarity and visibility".
  • Use more "catchy taglines" for the header template like  "Last Chance! Free shipping on all orders ends today" OR "Ends today! Free shipping on all products for winning better "customer insight".
  • The section "About CAP" can be made more "expressive" by adding certain "images" and a "detailed description" as well.
  • Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links like Facebook and Instagram like Twitter, Linked In etc to the site footer.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive its first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @Eddiemull311,

1. You should add a separate shipping policy page in the footer menu.

2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals, Best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

3. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

4. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.

If you would like to implement these tools to increase conversions in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes