Lagging some basic features can make even a classy store look somehow pale. So, proper attention should be given to all important features to avoid traffic and sales loss.
Hope the store gets improved and gain ample of conversions.
Wow nice store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Improve your page loading speed for mobile
2. Add Testimonials at home page as well as product page
3. Use similar font in all the pages, i saw product landing pages having different font.
4. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale
5. Add Blog Sections
Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
This is an accepted solution.
Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.
Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.
You might consider adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support
An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you
Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.
Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
Here are the suggestions-
1. Favicon is missing.
2. Having one pop-up can be effective for collecting email addresses or calling attention to a sale. However, having multiple popups all at once will likely result in potential customers bouncing off your website, especially on mobile. Make sure you delay the pop-ups they look spammy. It will do nothing but annoy the visitors.
3. By making customers your priority, you can build a program that anticipates and exceeds their needs as soon as they join. By simply rewarding customers with discounts that shoppers will become more loyal to their business is entirely the wrong approach and will lead to customers walking away from your business. Instead, the focus should be on creating an emotional connection between your brand and your customers. Building this connection makes it more likely that they will visit your store again in the future. A great way to show your customers that you care is by offering birthday rewards. Make sure that they feel special and recognized for their membership. There are different ways you can use the loyalty and reward program. I would say It is a must to have. Install aitrillion.com to get a smart loyalty reward program in your store that helps you to boost sales and generate more revenue.