Feedback for my Store Pls

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Feedback for my store would be greatly appreciated.

https://seracsunglassesllc.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Seracsunglassesllc,

Lagging some basic features can make even a classy store look somehow pale. So, proper attention should be given to all important features to avoid traffic and sales loss. 

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Add some social links for better customer connectivity.
  3. Add some more product descriptions for detailed knowledge of the product.
  4. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope the store gets improved and gain ample of conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear SeracSunglasses,

Wow nice store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Improve your page loading speed for mobile

2. Add Testimonials at home page as well as product page

3. Use similar font in all the pages, i saw product landing pages having different font.

4. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

5. Add Blog Sections

Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

I love your logo. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Homepage is too busy Site speed is very low
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SeracSunglasses 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Awesome feedback! I will definitely implement the strategies you suggested.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Here are the suggestions-

1. Favicon is missing.

2. Having one pop-up can be effective for collecting email addresses or calling attention to a sale. However, having multiple popups all at once will likely result in potential customers bouncing off your website, especially on mobile. Make sure you delay the pop-ups they look spammy. It will do nothing but annoy the visitors.

3. By making customers your priority, you can build a program that anticipates and exceeds their needs as soon as they join. By simply rewarding customers with discounts that shoppers will become more loyal to their business is entirely the wrong approach and will lead to customers walking away from your business. Instead, the focus should be on creating an emotional connection between your brand and your customers. Building this connection makes it more likely that they will visit your store again in the future. A great way to show your customers that you care is by offering birthday rewards. Make sure that they feel special and recognized for their membership. There are different ways you can use the loyalty and reward program. I would say It is a must to have. Install aitrillion.com to get a smart loyalty reward program in your store that helps you to boost sales and generate more revenue.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes