Feedback for my Store

Solved
Excursionist
20 0 1
Hello dears First of All, Happy Easter I want feedback to my shopify store , Please ! www.turbo4speed.com Thanks in Advance
0 Likes

Dig the vibe of your store and in a fun niche too. Here are some ways to improve your store:

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site

2. I would add your shipping, about us, FAQ, and other important links to your footer

3. Be careful what font you use on the site, you don't want to make it hard to read the text

4. Try to make all your product images have a theme / style consistency is great for building your brand. Also make sure you product page does not have the majority of items on sale... makes a store look cheap

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping and return/refund as links on each product page. This will make your product pages look cleaner and be easier to scroll on mobile.

2. I would move the sizing chart to its own page, that way you are not trying to squeeze it on the product page

3. Add product description to products that don't have one as this is how you sell more product. Plus it can help with your SEO

4. Add a section of most viewed/bought products to the bottom of every product page. You want to keep people on your site as long as possible

Keep making improvements to your store.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
20 0 1

Dear 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

You are welcome. To answer your questions:

1. When you are on the all products page for example. Some of the product images show a single image like the yellow bobble head. However, you also have product images like the car wheel paint, that are trying to cram 3 little images in the main product shot. It's best to have all your images just show the product, otherwise you are trying to show to much in your main product image

2. Your sizing chart on this t-shirt is hard to read. I would take the image and put it on a new page your make called sizing chart. Then you can just link to this new page on all your product pages that are clothes related.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
20 0 1

I get it 

Thanks a lot 

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 1

Dear DuaneBrown

about point 2 , which related to the size of chart

Is there any recommendation dimensions for the pictures  for Debut Theme ?

To make it readable

0 Likes

Make it big enough that no one asks you to make it bigger.... make it the size of the page if you can.

0 Likes