Feedback for my clothing store

Highlighted
1 0 0
I had shopify for about a year now and not a single sale..I have even tried to change the whole look.. i been having a quite some traffic with about 40 people on average but only when I do instagram ads. Even up ti 1600 visitors on some months ..
What do I do from here??
Please help! Any feedback will help.

claapparel.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Noella,

That is one of the more frustrating scenarios! I can understand. 

However, it's pretty clear where your problem lies. You've nailed down your advertising and need to improve conversions on your website. 

From my initial impressions, I feel like your products are good, but you need to polish up your store and catalog - in terms of how they look.  Here are a few quick wins which I think you can implement immediately can help bump your conversions:

1. Home page logo and hero image: As soon a user lands on any shop website - they automatically start processing it for trustworthiness and whether it look professional enough. Your logo in the top left corner, and the image#2 in the slider both look not-so-high quality. I’d suggest updating them.\
  2. My most important observation. It seems like you’ve used one model to showcase all your products. That is resulting in a kind of boredom as I scroll through the collections. For example, even in the last section of the first page “Summer collection”,” New Arrivals” it all looks the same. 
    Customers have a very short attention span - and your product catalog should be engaging enough for them to convert. My suggestion for this would be adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc.  Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customers attention and nudge faster purchase decisions.
  3. Minor things which can put users off: there are some typos in your about us section. I would also suggest adding some of your photos of the team (or you) to make this section more human.
  4. The social icons in your footer are leading to Shopify social media handles. If your shop has pages, update these links. Again, these are all minor things, but if someone is looking at your store on whether to trust you, it can put them off.

I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it goes!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Sajay | Product Badges to Boost Conversions on Shopify. Check out ModeMagic
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Noelle,

However, it's pretty clear where your problem lies. You've nailed down your advertising and need to improve conversions on your website. 

From my initial impressions, I feel like your products are good, but you need to polish up your store and catalog - in terms of how they look.  Here are a few quick wins which I think you can implement immediately can help bump your conversions:

1. Home page logo and hero image: As soon a user lands on any shop website - they automatically start processing it for trustworthiness and whether it look professional enough. Your logo in the top left corner, and the image#2 in the slider both look not-so-high quality. I’d suggest updating them. 
  2. My most important observation. It seems like you’ve used one model to showcase all your products. That is resulting in a kind of boredom as I scroll through the collections. For example, even in the last section of the first page “Summer collection”,” New Arrivals” it all looks the same.
    Customers have a very short attention span - and your product catalog should be engaging enough for them to convert. My suggestion for this would be adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc.  Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customers attention and nudge faster purchase decisions.
  3. Minor things which can put users off: there are some typos in your about us section. I would also suggest adding some of your photos of the team (or you) to make this section more human.
  4. The social icons in your footer are leading to Shopify social media handles. If your shop has pages, update these links. Again, these are all minor things, but if someone is looking at your store on whether to trust you, it can put them off.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Noelle,

1. Home page logo and hero image: As soon a user lands on any shop website - they automatically start processing it for trustworthiness and whether it look professional enough. Your logo in the top left corner, and the image#2 in the slider both look not-so-high quality. I’d suggest updating them. 
  2. My most important observation. It seems like you’ve used one model to showcase all your products. That is resulting in a kind of boredom as I scroll through the collections. For example, even in the last section of the first page “Summer collection” and "New Arrivals” it all looks the same.

Cheers.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1292 76 157

Dear noella,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Increase the popup time while people landing on homepage
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add "track order" feature
  • Improve your menu go for silo structure
  • Do some basic on-page SEO
  • Add blog for more traffic
  • Index all your product at Google
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @noella  welcome to Shopify family

I checked your website, and it looks great. I would like to share few tips.

Tip #1: While clicking on your social plugins, its opening Shopify social pages. Please connect these to your own social pages.

Tip #2: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Tip #3: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #4: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #5: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

Product Badges for Sales & Conversions on Shopify! Check out ModeMagic
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

Hey CLA Apparel,

Below mentioned tips would surely help in store optimization:

• The elements of the "header menu" are not present in the proper standard English notation. They all should have the first letter capital and rest small.
  • "Home Button" is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope the store sales rate improves this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes