Feedback for my first store ever - TR1KOS

TR1KOS
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello everyone,

I am really excited but also quite discouraged with my first store. https://www.tr1kos.com

I wanna sell pretty things(I am trying my best) and also help others in the process. Donate for important things, partnerships with shelters, and so on. I'm dreaming big. But for now...

I spent around $100-$150 on facebook ads, with quite good result, I have over 1,600 visits in my store, over 90.000 reach on facebook and instagram ads, but 0 sales.

I can't invest more in ads for the moment, I'm just a student now. I will stick to posting on facebook and instagram.

But I really wanna know if you guys have some ideas for me, what I can improve or anything.

Thank you so much!

StoreWizard
Explorer
50 1 5

that's a good thing you are doing to earn while you learn. we could discuss further if interested.

0 Likes

Hi @TR1KOS 

I've seen some great results when clients use the "Give And Grow" app. I good way to kick it of is to donate say $50 to the app that way it will not say 0 donated. Sometimes when it displays 0 it has the reverse effect and shows visitors you might not of had any sales. So I'd do that. There is away to do this. Reach out if you need help. 

I'll also send you a very detailed review in the next 20 minutes to your email. 

Keep up the great work you're of to awesome start. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I also Subscribed to your YouTube Channel :) 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

TR1KOS
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you so much, this is the best thing that ever happened to me! You review is so nice and detailed, and everything makes sense! You are amazing!

0 Likes

@TR1KOS wrote:

Thank you so much, this is the best thing that ever happened to me! You review is so nice and detailed, and everything makes sense! You are amazing!

No dramas at all. I love doing those types of reviews. I'll get back to your email shortly also. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Aizada
Shopify Partner
381 34 153

Hi @TR1KOS 

First off, let me take a second and tell how great it is that you are donating 2% of income to COVID-19 situation. It is important to stay together :) That is already a huge reason to buy something from your site.

As for the site itself, here are a couple of things I recommend implementing 

1) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

2) Make the accounts on Shopify optional and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer 

3) Reduce the size of the header menu. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
TR1KOS
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you, I will try to implement your advices and everyone elses and see how it will work.

0 Likes